Russian 9/11 Memorial 'Tear Drop'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russian 9/11 Memorial 'Tear Drop'

I recently got a circulating email, and my response was the same as so many others. It's about a memorial that is quite awesome designed by a Russian artist and given to the United States as a gift from Russia. As stated in the email, I don't understand how this didn't make nation wide media. Anyway, I think it would be cool for everyone to look at.

Btw, this is in New Jersey, within view of the Statue of Liberty and ground zero

1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Originally posted by worldhazard View Post
    I recently got a circulating email, and my response was the same as so many others. It's about a memorial that is quite awesome designed by a Russian artist and given to the United States as a gift from Russia. As stated in the email, I don't understand how this didn't make nation wide media. Anyway, I think it would be cool for everyone to look at.

Btw, this is in New Jersey, within view of the Statue of Liberty and ground zero

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/man.../tear_drop.htm

that is quite nice....as for the comment on the media, alot of things dont get covered by the liberal media these days
    95 Ford Probe GT | 03 Dodge Ram 1500 ST | 71 Ford Mustang "Mach I" clone | 90 Mazda 323 | 00 Yamaha YZF-R6 | 2003 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Working...
    X