• Time
  • Show
Clear All

1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

sleep is over rated...
      "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
      *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
      172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
      New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

i know he sleeps in between his guinea pig testing, when ever i call him it, sounds like he just woke up haha, and thanks for the plug info, so far so good it still breaks up a little but not as bad, i need to change the cap and rotor next i think, and i put my taylor wires on it

Comment

Oh he sleeps, more then me even we found out lol. Ryan that mint, cat nip tea rocks also lol!
          1991 Mazda 323 Base (Gretchen)-Build Thread
          Sold-1987 Mazda 323 Wagon (Molly)-Build Thread
          R.I.P.-1988 Mazda 323 GT (Misty) -Build Thread

Oh Colorado, how beautiful your mountains and awesome your roads!

Comment

woah. I was confused a bit. Hotwheels' post was on 7/26/2010, and CPG's post was at 7:26 a.m. this morning. took me a second to see why it was flagged as a new post, lol!

I'm pretty sure he sleeps, although I've never witnessed it myself. I voted yes, because it would be a physical impossibility to go without sleep and still have the dexterity to work with his hands. Although, I don't know if that would cover prehensile toes...

--sarge

Comment

Working...
            X