WH's Halloween story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WH's Halloween story

Man.. going out partying with 6 girls who are drop dead gorgeous, and you're girlfriend bein on the other side of the world still... Makes ya think. Well, it's a good thing I love my girl to death. And we'll leave it at that. We were hauling butt to get done with work as soon as possible. Than I went out to the 'sisters' house (3 HOT sisters who live together) where we're all gonna be meeting up. I'm in my 'failed attempt to kill a zombie' costume. The girls are in 'lil red riding hood', an 'indian' (think pocohontas), a seriously hot assassin, zombie cat, pippy long stocking, and queen of hearts. Only other guys with us are two. Cowboy, and construction worker.

Well a couple of us take off to another lil town and hit up Frankensteins... (actual name of the bar).. my plan tonight was to get trashed. I haven't gotten drunk in a couple years, and it's all planned for me to sleep @ the girls' house and i'm not driving. So i'm taking advantage of this. I nailed 2 Jager bombs, and 2 beers, while finishing one that lil red riding hood couldn't finish before we left. Only there for like a half hour, before we went back to town to meet everyone else.

Meet up in town, the bar is packed. live band playin some really pretty cool tunes. Start meeting more people. And throughout the night, i had a couple chances to make wrong decisions with a couple other girls... (lil bo peep, and some vampire chic)... again, ya... i love my g/f. But DAMN!!! alchohol, and hot girls, and mine bein on the other side of the world.. Man, it's hard... (pun intended) Ok, i had 3 AMF's, a couple more beers, and was introduced to 'The Stuntman'.

I was asked if i wanna take a shot.. He explains it's Tequila, salt, and a lime... Ofcourse i could see it that there was a catch. But i was totally game for anything tonight. So i said sure. Then he explains..

you snort the salt... squirt the lime in your eye, and than take the shot of Tequila.. Needles to say i cringed. But i already said ok. Our drinks arrive, tons of people around our table.. Countdown, 3...2..1... Take a line of salt... (people are 'ew...ing..' and saying more profound stuff), lean back immediately and squirt the lime in my eyes (girls are screaming) drop the lime, and pound the shot.... WOW... that was something else.. If you wanna know how it felt... do it. But you gotta vid tape it gotta admit, worse part.. i got salt in a cut i had under my thumbnail... :'(

Having some goodtimes, they start the costume contest... it's proly midnight.. never watched the clock. i had no intentions of entering. Some old lady comes over to me 'you're a drama nerd aren't ya?'.... i looked at her, drunk... 'WTF u talking about!' she said my makeup and facial works looked way too good. I got tons of compliments from people. Fred Flinstone egged me on to enter the contest.. So i did. Well i didn't get many applause as opposed to the guy wearing a way too good looking ghost buster outfit (had to cost more than i would pay) Well turns out a couple dressed really good as Grandma and Grandpa won. I never even saw em. Didn't care anyway lol.

I carried pippy long stocking out of the bar and to the car. Ofcourse i was drunk too, so it was quite a task. In the process, she's telling me how she like her hair being pulled..... LOL! Got back to the girls' house. took a drunken shower.. (kinda a fail) and crashed on the floor talking to a friend dressed as a REALLY hot nerd

Long story short. WH got trashed with 6 super hot girls, snorted salt, squirt lime in his eyes, got trashed some more. had multiple chances to feel incredibly guilty, and was told by a hot Pippy Long Stalking 'i like it when you pull my hair'.... Happy ****ing Halloween!!!!!!!
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Lime in the eye? That sounds really painful. But i guess
    if you're drunk enough

NW MAZDAS

Comment

I've definitely done the Stuntman!! Much better when someone buys you the shot and you act as though you prefer to do it that way.

KIDS: Don't try this at home unless you are already hammered drunk.

Kudos for resisting temptation. I could never do it.
      miss my '93 LX at every corner
      photo album
      Catch me on Facebook

Comment

Wait wait....you partied with 6 hot girls and went on to tell us about your fun time and don't post pics of said hot girls? FAIL
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

dam man so where is this gf of yours and how long have u been with her? and just how in love is she with you? cause even with females 2 when the cats away the mouse will play. i think i would of had a guilty moment and kept it to my self lol. iv done the faithful thing ever since i can member but fuuck that im threw with that the brods i mess withn never change and my dumb ask always ends up with the sluty cheatin ones lol i would of had some fun
          sigpic

Comment

hopefully i can get pics up soon enough. i didn't have a camera myself. Queen of hearts did... we'll see when i get picks... but ya remember that thread way back when i had pics of the neighbors and stuff... ya.. they were there

(as you start searching posts by me, with 'neighbor' as a keyword) LOL
            1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
            "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

no luck =\
              sigpic

Comment

I ended up being stuck in a mudpit from 4am to 7am on halloween in my buddies truck lol. Luckily I had brought my beer with us so there was someting to do for 3 hours waiting for someone to pull us out.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                  Wait wait....you partied with 6 hot girls and went on to tell us about your fun time and don't post pics of said hot girls? FAIL
                  ^agreed... pics or it didnt happen lol

Comment

pics FTW!

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

drunk showers FTW! a few years back i never even made it out of my shower. passed out, woke up a few hours later laying there with cold water hitting me. lol
                      ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
                      ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
                      What are you driving?

Comment

hol up.....u snorted salt? wft where u on? and where the pix at??

Comment

well the pix are suppose to show up @ work tomorrow.. only thing.. i don't work tomorrow... so i might have to wait til friday.. and i totally wanna see em too!!!!

Comment

BBBOOOOOO.....BBOOOO hahaaa you should go put in some extra hours ;] lol
                            sigpic

Comment

i need to. already told em ill take any. my hours have been cut. and my position is being altered at the moment aswell......

it's my turn. if ya know what i mean

Comment

Working...
                              X