Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error on page, User picture gallery comments ERROR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error on page, User picture gallery comments ERROR!

Sorry if it is a repost, hi I am trying to leave comments on the user picture galleries but everytime I try to post the comment it does not let me...

I have my firewall disabled, is there anything else I must change?

Your help is gladly appreciated...

This glitch happens on Windows Vista and XP (32 bit)

Only got Symantec antivirus, Malware Bytes and RegCure, no other spam blocker.

Whats the error? No website ever made me have to disable my firewall for comments.
    - Jay
    96 Protege LX 1.8L For Sale!
    Bone stock except for CAI.

Comment

comments don't work currently, its in the works of being fixed. i have a new version of the picture gallery to install.
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Yes, it is in the picture gallery, I was like WTF, in all the computers be it XP or Vista I cannot post.

It states Error on Page when trying to post, I thought at the beginning I had some security protection on the browser, but checked and checked and could not find anything.

Thanks for the info, I guess just stand by until upgrades or migration take effect.

Comment

Originally posted by psiturbo View Post
          Yes, it is in the picture gallery, I was like WTF, in all the computers be it XP or Vista I cannot post.

It states Error on Page when trying to post, I thought at the beginning I had some security protection on the browser, but checked and checked and could not find anything.

Thanks for the info, I guess just stand by until upgrades or migration take effect.
          It has nothing to do with operation systems. It could have to do with that with Windows XP you can run IE7 and vista you have to have IE8. (if you actually run that POS web browser).....

But even still, if tried from multiple computers, then it is obviously something to do with the website. As Ryan mentioned, it's in the works. Just need to find a time to update and make sure everything will work to avoid minimum downtime.
          Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

I have tried Firefox and the other one which I do not recall its name now, each and every browser has its own gremlins.

Been there, done that.

I will stay with IE regardless of the little gremlins, security breaches etc.

Comment

New vBPicGallery update...... 10.0.5 is now 10.7.6 PL2 comments work. layout is a bit different, but works nicely
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I just posted like two times on the picture gallery, works well!

Thanks for everything bpt323!

Comment

Working...
                X