My New Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My New Girl

Wow. After I saw The Fifth Element again last night (first time in a long time) I fell in love with Milla Jovovich and the movie again. Absolutly amazing.
    My OLD Car

I love that movie, I've seen it like 20 times.
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

opera music + hot ass girl + aliens getting owned=best fight scene ever. i also love her lil boobies for some reason, i just wanna... GGGRRRR
      Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by KiddX
        opera music + hot ass girl + aliens getting owned=best fight scene ever. i also love her lil boobies for some reason, i just wanna... GGGRRRR
        I KNOW!!!!
        Its something about them thats just 'perfect'
        My OLD Car

Comment

Well, she IS the fifth element

Great movie! Corbin my man, corbin my man!
          Dan
          dreesemonkey

Comment

aww man! spoiler! i havent seen it! j/k yea that movie kicks ass
            Tag Team

Comment

the boobies were the only part I didt like about that movie.... those were too small to be perfect....perfect is a handfull... those were not... that and she needed a lil bit of a tan... she was kinda white....wonder if she was perfect in the sack?

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
                the boobies were the only part I didt like about that movie....
                That's gotta be the first time I ever heard a guy say that boobs were the BAD part of the movie...

Comment

im picky when it comes too boobs and they were just too small....im not saying huge is great either... a handful... thats it... if its more than a handful, then it just gets sloppy and thats no good

Comment

Originally posted by dahotprotege
                    I KNOW!!!!
                    Its something about them thats just 'perfect'
                    little boobies are sexy, after a certain ponit they just get gross. But they can't be too small either a "B" cup is just about right for me.
                    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
                      little boobies are sexy, after a certain ponit they just get gross. But they can't be too small either a "B" cup is just about right for me.

I concur
                      Dan
                      dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
                        im picky when it comes too boobs and they were just too small....im not saying huge is great either... a handful... thats it... if its more than a handful, then it just gets sloppy and thats no good
                        Im not picky I like all boobs. Im not usually a big pertson on her size but they were perfect. A tan woulda been nice but what do u expect man? She was just reconstructed out of DNA in a matter of minutes.
                        My OLD Car

Comment

MULTIPASS! MUL-TI-PASS!
                          I love that movie.
                          And as far as I'm concerned, Milla's just about perfect; she has a dancer's body, which I personally just love. Can't say much for the orange hair, but those EYES...
                          I gotta go watch it again now...
                          ~Mark.
                          2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

Originally posted by Mark 02dx
                            MULTIPASS! MUL-TI-PASS!
                            I love that movie.
                            And as far as I'm concerned, Milla's just about perfect; she has a dancer's body, which I personally just love. Can't say much for the orange hair, but those EYES...
                            I gotta go watch it again now...
                            Thats what Im saying. The eyes are just marvelous. Her hair is kinda weird but she makes it look good.
                            My OLD Car

Comment

we got this new cat too. I got to name her and I chose lee-loo. I love that language she spoke. You can learn it too!
                              My OLD Car

Comment

Working...
                              X