new laptop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new laptop

ok not really... I got this laptop like 2 years ago as a 200 dollar hand-me-down from my older sister. its like an 05-06 dell e1405, nothing special at all but it has been going to crap, the bottons lost their spring, the screen hinges were toast and the screws were comming out of it.

I got on ebay and for 90 bucks shipped I got all new plastics for it including touchpad and buttons... its awesome, now I just need to reformat it and ill be golden!

sorry I know I am going back to ancient territory for many of you, do you remember windows xp? thats what im rocking!
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

windows xp?
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

windows 7 or its a dinosaur

not really, i love 7 but i still rock 2 XP laptops daily, my desktop is dual boot
      "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
      *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
      172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
      New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

I would like to go with windows 7... my only problem is I dont want to loose functionality of the quick keys on the laptop for volume and what not so I am just going to deal with what I have for now.

I think I am going to try 7 on the desktop though.
        There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

got windows xp on the computer i built for now, going windows 7 fairly soon
          Originally posted by 90prtege
          have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
          Originally posted by Turpro
          Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
          CRZbrussian: that sux
          CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
          CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Working...
          X