i felt bad for this kid.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jay View Post
    There's a REASON I do all my car work in house, or with close friends. If you can't or won't do the work, drive a stock car.

ESPECIALLY if you are a stupid insane masochist like that kid...
    well $h!t... what about me now?
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

wow $35k 2 cars later if it was me the first time **** went wrong i would have been done went some where more reputable for that kind of cash **** me thats got to suck but im sure his parents didnt give 2 ****s
      Last edited by 90lsturbo; 02-05-2010, 08:38 AM.
      live everyday like its your last!!!!
      90 DA9 project car
      93 BG2: daily beast

Comment

Yer screwed, man, if you pay huge dollars to some "speed shop" to work on your car, you're a stupid insane masochist.

if you do the work yourself, you're stupid insane masochist that maybe has some money in the bank... if you don't do sucky work.
        '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
        '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
        http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

Working...
        X