Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MD323 View Post
    dam, thats all the guess's i get? lol

well 2 days ago i bought a 1998 honda civic DX 4 door auto, but here is the kicker 54,000 miles!
    [IMG]http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu268/md323/100_3324.jpg[/IMG
    so yeah i drive a granny car with no power options for a daily now, and thats the way im keeping it. the only things it will get is decent audio (i drive alot) and tint (its florida, i cook hotdogs on my dash)

figured someone would guess honda atleast.. sheesh
    Hmm.. I wonder whats underneath that cover back there??
    -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
    VF10 powered!
    262 Whp & 257 Wtq
    13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

dam, thats all the guess's i get? lol

well 2 days ago i bought a 1998 honda civic DX 4 door auto, but here is the kicker 54,000 miles!

so yeah i drive a granny car with no power options for a daily now, and thats the way im keeping it. the only things it will get is decent audio (i drive alot) and tint (its florida, i cook hotdogs on my dash)

figured someone would guess honda atleast.. sheesh

hey man there is nothing wrong with a civic they are nice cars and grannies cant drive them lol
      sigpic

Comment

I think my Honda makes around the same amount of power, lol
        sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
        92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

D16y7 FTL!!!!! you shoulda atleast gotten one with VTAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKK like Deathtriggas lmao

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
          MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

VTEC proves absolutley useless if the motor never see's the upside of 4K RPM's anyway. The power options would have been a plus tho. If I don't like it ill trade it in after a year on a newer Si hatch. Till then I'm enjoying the reliability
            "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
            -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
            *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
            172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
            New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

nice purchase! i wish i could find something cheap and reliable, lol.
              -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Yeah driving 300 miles a day in the 323 I needed a pit crew, doing the same in the 626 I needed an oil truck AND a pit crew lol
                -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.

Comment

Yeah driving 300 miles a day in the 323 I needed a pit crew, doing the same in the 626 I needed an oil truck AND a pit crew lol
                  You drive 300 miles a day? What job do you have as I hope that's not just the commute.

Comment

Originally posted by Lex View Post
                    You drive 300 miles a day? What job do you have as I hope that's not just the commute.
                    I do computer work for small businesses, my commute yo the office is only 25 miles one way but going site to site (6 a day somedays) racks up. And I have som customers north of my house so somedays its go north then turn around and head south 60 miles to goto my office then to the next site.

It certantly isn't minlessly boring work and I love what I do, I get to full with servers and electronis and drive!
                    -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Working...
                    X