I was rear ended. !$R@#%!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was rear ended. !$R@#%!

AGAIN. Twice in two years I was hit. I was driving to school early this morning and the roads were wet. I was stopped at 15th and 77 and some lady in a Dodge Intrepid slid right intothe back of me. The damage wasn't that bad at all but some of the paint on my rear bumper is cracked. My rear skirt is loose on the right side.

I'm pissed.
    Last edited by NegatiZE; 01-28-2004, 06:28 PM.
    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

damn women!!!... j/k
      people just never think about it when it's wet.. you can't stop fast.. THINK ABOUT IT.

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
      RB springs
      Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
      MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

happened to me twice too. both times women... backing out of their parking space.

Comment

that really sucks man

women, they never take the road and the power of the car serious, always talking on the cell/putting on makeup, ****ing with the radio or whatever, and men pay higher rates riiiiiiiiiiiight
          No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

Yup, sure nuff, soon as you put a kit or paint the car, somebody has to **** it up. I remember i got hit at a stop light 2 days after i put on my RMM exhaust back in 92...2 ****ing days and the tip was snapped off!!! My brother had to hold me back, cause i was gonna murder...

and guys c'mon, there's plenty of dudes out there who can't drive to save thier lives either.

Comment

You can hardy tell but there are several hairline cracks above the skirt:

Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

damn that sux. btw I'm almost done with your cell shade. I have no idea how we got so busy at work these past few weeks, but I am insanely busy. sorry about the car man

Comment

Your gonna make her pay to get the bumper repainted right.
                  bruce
                  photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

God that sucks, I know exactly how you feel. Someone backed into my rear bumper pretty soon after I got the Erebuni kit on. Still haven't got it repainted yet, because they are going to need to do some fiberglass work.

Comment

whats sad tho is when people back into a car with excessive mods to it, the person usally splits knowing that the cost to fix it will be usally more than it would be for a stock car.
                      No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

OH MY GOD. MY CAR CAUGHT ON FIRE TODAY.

This has not been a good week for me.

I was driving my mom home from Tyndall AFB today from her doctor's appointment and all of sudden the entire car shut off right in the middle of the road. I came to a stop and realized the power door locks wouldn't open or anything else electrical in the car. The car started smoking and caught on fire!!!!!!!!!! I ran to the nearest building on base and they called the cops/fire dept. %#^$#^.

I am probably car-less for a looooooong time now...my insurance company better give me rental car again. I don't know if this is related to yesterday's accident but ever since the accident, I noticed if I hit a large bump the car would shut off and on for an instant. At first I thought it was my tranny or something because the car would lurch forward and go into a lower gear then go back to 4th or whatever.

THIS SUCKS.
                        Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Sorry to hear about that Clint. This is getting ridiculous.

Comment

oh man i'm sorry to hear that clint

'04 Titanium RX-8

Comment

My condolences... This is really sad.

Comment

Working...
                              X