dear god...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dear god...

someone please tell me this ****er is kidding...

read the description...i need some

WTF?
    89 Nissan 240SX-NEW CAR!!!
    fst323@yahoo.com

Vehicle Condition

VEHICLE IS IN GREAT Condition HAS ONLY 2 DINGS ON THE BODY, NOTHING A DENT PULLER CANT FIX. The CHROME rims are 50'225/15 thats right that means they stick out from the car and makes it more of a great car, ANYONE DRIVING THIS IS GOING TO TURN SOME HEADS

Well he isn't lying there.

Comment

and i quote "speakers that make it that much more better...." heh, grammer isn't stressed in michigan i guess?
      and i quote "IF I DIDN'T NEED THE MONEY I WOULDN'T BE SELLING, IT JUST NEEDS A SPOILER AND THIS WILL BE A CHICK MAGNET OR IT WOULD just MAKE A GREAT CAR..."
      what a jack ass.. not to mention the OVERSIZED tires he's got on that.. it's a wonder they haven't fallen off (looks like the wheels stick out 4 to 6 inches from the rear fender flares).. not to mention the crooked/cocked chrome trimming he's got going on there.. folks, this is the condition you leave a vehicle in if you purposely WANT to get jumped!
      peace

Comment

and i quote "IF I DIDN'T NEED THE MONEY I WOULDN'T BE SELLING, IT JUST NEEDS A SPOILER AND THIS WILL BE A CHICK MAGNET OR IT WOULD just MAKE A GREAT CAR..."
        yeah, that was my favorite.
        fst323@yahoo.com

Comment

that things is bad ass, rear seats are mint.
          00 dakota 4x4
          90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

yeah that just sucks he can have my wing if he wants it then hell have a "REAL CHICK MAGNET"
            i is dumb

Comment

You knwo i would think this is a joke, But my buddy did the same thing to his 88 jetta with 13 inch crome rims and tons of stickers. He thought it was the best.

Comment

Originally posted by ne3ek

dude, gimmea few more weeks togather the money for my digicam, my rear seats arent mint, because they arent coins..

they look like they looked when thwe car was manufactured 12 years ago

WTH are those?! They are UGGGLY

buyers can pick up in person or send shipping party to pick the car up.

ok, and later in the page it says:

BUYER I WILL DELIVER THE CAR JUST EMAIL ME BEFORE BIDDING SO WE CAN WORK OUT THE PRICE AND DETAILS.

wth is up with that!?

IM SELLING THE CAR TO PAY FOR A NEW HOUSE AND A NEW KID SO PLEASE DONT BACK OUT ON A DEAL AFTER PURCHES I WILL LET YOU KNOW MY PHONE NUMBER AND ADDRESS SO WE CAN WORK OUT A PICK UP DATE AND TIME.

he isnt going to get far with a car sold for 200 dollars...

Comment

Originally posted by ne3ek
                  Hmm....with a car like that it puzzles me why more wouldn't be going on in the backseat.

Comment

He spelled months as mounths. I'm sure the guy can spell check and realize the errors. The problem is he's being lazy and not doing it! Anyway, let's leave the guy alone. He's simply trying to sell the car for as much as he possibly can. I've got a 1 year old, as well as another child and we're relatively poor. I know what it's like to need money. So he's making a mountain out of a mole hill. He's trying to get someone excited. Who's going to get excited about that car to sell it beyond the reserve price? I don't know. The car just dosen't have the looks he's writing about on the listing. It's just an old first generation with extras. At least we know it's a reliable car if it hasn't been mistreated.

Comment

IM SELLING THE CAR TO PAY FOR A NEW HOUSE AND A NEW KID SO PLEASE DONT BACK OUT ON A DEAL AFTER PURCHES I WILL LET YOU KNOW MY PHONE NUMBER AND ADDRESS SO WE CAN WORK OUT A PICK UP DATE AND TIME.
                      i didnt know you could just buy a child. :rofl:

ok, ok. ill leave him alone...
                      fst323@yahoo.com

Comment

maybe those are his snow tires.
                        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                        225.94wtq
                        torque monster!!!!
                        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

he said it's an lx but it sure as hell looks like a dx to me, anyone else notice that???

93' 5spd DX
                          R.I.P

Comment

single teeny tiny exhaust pipe...smacks of dx to me

Comment

what is sad is that people have bid on that, and someone is goign to waste their hard earned money on it. it just isnt right

Comment

Working...
                              X