What next???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What next???

I just found out that 3 friends of mine died in a car wreck sunday evening and their sister killd herself last night. the mother called me to ask if I would be attending their funeral this afternoon. I appologized and said I am @ work and can unfortunatly not get away. she then tore me apart saying that what kind of friend am I to their family then. that I am a piece of **** that deserves to analy raped by chimpanzees. I know how hard it is fir her to have lost all 4 of her children in 4 days, but I have given this family money, time and my heart. I am very hurt that I have lost my friends and feel like **** now because of how small she made me feel. I talked to my boss and he said I have to stay because if I leave and the pyramid system crashes there is no one else to fix it...the other guy that is trained on it is on vacation. I said I may just have to leave. he said I may not have a job then. so now I'm an asshole whou should be "analy raped by a chimpazee" because I need to keep my job to keep my life together.

Sorry to hear that, man. Its just another situation in life where you just have no control over certain situations, no matter how hard it is. I hope things work out OK between you and that family.
    "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that!! Maybe u could send flowers or take her food er sumthin!! I know its gotta be hard....hang in there man!!!
      "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

damn now thats a bind, dont know what i would do eve, sorry for ya bro.

nah you know what, its called i think redundancy, they should have more people trained with your skill, **** work, say bye to your friends. Thats me anyway, may just go to the wakes or somping just to say your goodbyes.
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

That sucks so bad. I am so sorry to hear about it.
          Sagaris

Comment

thanks for the kind words guys ans Jo
            I spoke with the mother again. she called to appologize to me. she knows that I care deeply for her entire family as they have helped me through tough times too. she was mad as hell and took it out on me because I couldn't deliver the answer she wanted to hear at the time. I will go and visit them when I get back from georgia and cook mom and dad a nice meal. I'll be OK, I fel much better afte talking with her the second time.. again thanks for your support.

Comment

Sorry for everything man. Hope all is well as soon as it can be though unfortuniately I know it can't be exactly like it was. I think you made the right decision though because you would be struggling more than you are now. Sounds like you just got caught in the wrong place with her going off on you but I guess I'd be a little upset too. Good luck through the hard times and you know you've always got somebody to talk to here.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
              Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
              I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

Working...
              X