Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone want a fun car??

2000 DX, Blue
    Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
    2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

good luck gettung that much for it lol

Comment

wishing I had money to spend. that's a cool car. I've always wanted an AE86 body.

Comment

I like it too, but is it worth that much?

Comment

that thing is a drifting machine. B/c of the rarity of it you can get that much. They have another one on there that is ready for a total rebuild of the engine and ****, but the body is perfect. And it is only ~$500 right now.
          2000 DX, Blue
          Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
          2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

rear real drive eh?
            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

stupid post, please dont kill me.

I asked a question b4 i thought about the answer.

I love the seats in that car.

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
                rear real drive eh?
                just a little...LOL

Comment

Working...
                X