Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin's Rhetorical Thread (Don't Read anything in here, don't respond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kevin's Rhetorical Thread (Don't Read anything in here, don't respond)

(Don't Read anything in here, don't respond)
    this is rhetorical, meaning needs no response, meaning, you respond and the thread gets deleted, meaning read some worthless news stories cause i can't figure out the difference between my asshole and a hole in the ground
    the monkies aren't dead http://www.yahoo.com/_ylh=X3oDMTFlaH...ldGE-/s/154841
    stupid exotic fish http://www.yahoo.com/_ylh=X3oDMTFlaH...ldGE-/s/154783
    sTUpOR PEPOPLE REOCK

yeah, alright, i suck at the internet

Comment

replying just to be an

Comment

Originally posted by GotBoost
        replying just to be an
        I was wondering who the first to post would be.

Comment

yoga is for funny people

deformed baby has second head removed
          The latest news and headlines from Yahoo News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.

lol, you're not an asshole in ANY respect, just out of boredum, tried getting somebody to acknowledge what the freakin term meant.. alright, enough b/s, the thread is DONE

Comment

Not quite!

:microwave
            Now its poped!
            David
            sigpic Ky

Comment

wtf, im sooo confused

Comment

wait till jho comes in here

Comment

flame flame flame for bringing up a ****ty old threadddddddddddd

Comment

lol old indeed
                    Originally posted by 90prtege
                    have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                    Originally posted by Turpro
                    Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                    CRZbrussian: that sux
                    CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                    CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Why are we necroposting in this frankenthread?

Comment

what's necroposting?
                        Originally posted by 90prtege
                        have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                        Originally posted by Turpro
                        Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                        CRZbrussian: that sux
                        CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                        CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Originally posted by Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                          Bump (internet)

Jump to: navigation, search
                          To bump a thread on an internet forum is to post a reply in order to raise the thread's profile by returning it to the top of the list of active threads. For inactive threads, this is also called "necroposting", i.e. thread necromancy, or "gravedigging", as old threads are said to be dying or dead.

Typically, a thread may be bumped after it has received no replies in several days or when other, perhaps less significant, threads have knocked it off the front page. Inactive threads that have been bumped are sometimes referred to as frankenposts, depending on their content.

Thread bumping, which in its most open form is simply a post consisting of the word "bump", is commonly considered a breach of netiquette and some moderated forums forbid it. Users may get around that by posting what is ostensibly a genuine reply. Sometimes this will mockingly contain the word "bump" in it, such as *Is wandering the forum when he bumps into this thread*. It may also take the form of a trivial question or response such as "Anyone?", rather than using the word "bump" which makes clear their intention.

In other instances, bumping is used to keep threads deemed important from falling off a front page. In this case, bumping would not be a breach of netiquette; to the contrary, it may be seen as a necessary if mundane task to be performed. However, many forums now have features allowing administrators to make a thread "sticky", that is, the thread will remain at the top regardless.

BUMP is sometimes used as a backronym for "Bring Up My Post/Postcount" or as a recursive acronym "Bump Up My Post".

A few forums create a thread specifically for bumping (which usually does not count for a user's postcount). The thread is usually used as a way for forum goers to post on nothing in particular, or just pass time talking to themselves, and allows the moderators to lessen the clutter of pointless threads.

Comment

Working...
                          X