Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you still post at protegetech yahoo group?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you still post at protegetech yahoo group?

I think the title is pretty self explanatory.
    I still do check there on a regular basis.
    I wasn't around in the "glory days" myself. I didn't join until like Nov 2001. By that time Pclub as very much alive and kickin so there wasn't as much traffic around then.
    Hunter's protegetech website was the first sign I found of any sort of aftermarket for the Protege, from there I found the yahell group and then the rest is history.
    Yes
    10.00%
    No
    40.00%
    Wasn't even a member
    50.00%
    Ryan The middle child is always ignored
    BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
    Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

I feel left out.

Comment

I remember the protegetech website, but i never joined the yahoo group. I just lurked about the website. Then I found pclub.
      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

I posted on yahoo groups for a year and protege club for a year, Now im on clubprotege. I was sad when hunter sold his site. Def the first sign of life i found for my car

Comment

hunter didn't sell his site... he had money problems and shut it down

I stopped going to yahoo groups because there's tons of stupid posts that are as stupid as the **** you used to post... well.. some are worse...
          TheMAN
          '01 BJFP MT
          '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
          No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
          It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
          -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
          -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
          -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
          No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
            I remember the protegetech website, but i never joined the yahoo group. I just lurked about the website. Then I found pclub.
            Same here. I searched the net so many times for any info regarding my car and came up empty handed. There were only two 1st gen Proteges that I found websites of and they were nothing special. One day I stumbled upon Protegetech and soon after found pclub.
            -------------------------
            '91 LX
            '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
            -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
            well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

I'm subscribed but there isn't anything worth replying to.
              2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Working...
              X