No announcement yet.

Happy Early Valentines Day......blah!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man V-day is going to be hella-weak this year. I'm going to be going out with my friends, but they're ALL couples. Nothing like being to 13th wheel!
    Dan
    dreesemonkey

Comment

YOU GOTTA put your name to use playa, go throw that mack down.
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Thanks Mazdachic. Sorry you have to work on Valentine's day. I have it off. It's going to rain all weekend here in Charleston, SC. It will clear up by Monday <of course>
        2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
        KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
        Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
        Groundkit

Comment

My valentines day? I'm going to be teaching a winter survival course, in the woods, in the Canadian Cold. Not only that but I'm sick, and to top it off I'm gonna miss the damn NBA all star game skills night. STupid damn courses.
          Visit My Garage

Comment

They don't call you iceman for nothing! I'll be caught in a monsoon here in Charleston. 100% Rain in the forcast for Saturday and 50% on Sunday. Sunny and beautiful on Monday <ugh>!

Groundkit

Comment

Originally posted by mazdachic
              I know I'm doing this freakin' early, but I have to work this weekend and i won't be able to do it Sat. so i thought I'd be sweet and blow you all a big kiss and tell ya happy Valentine's day..... that's all I'm sayin' no mushy here!!!
              Hey, I am in the same boat as you are. I already got her card and flowers, and tonight we are going out to eat, and then you know... the good stuff. I think there is nothing wrong doing it a day early. Who cares anyway? Its only a couple's holiday anyway.
              "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

Originally posted by mazdachic
                I know I'm doing this freakin' early, but I have to work this weekend and i won't be able to do it Sat. so i thought I'd be sweet and blow you all a big kiss and tell ya happy Valentine's day..... that's all I'm sayin' no mushy here!!!
                Whoah!

Groundkit

Comment

Working...
                X