Just took the UTI scholarship test!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just took the UTI scholarship test!

My Godd!!!!!!! It was hard as hell! and about everything!!
    From suspension and chassis to electronics. I'll be starting on June this year in the Auto/Diesel technology for 1 1/2yrs. The first prize of the scholarship is $5000, i hope i get at least a dollar for my tuition. Most of the stuff i knew was because I learned it here in CP.. Thanks to everyone of you for posting knowledgable stuff about cars ( It helped me on the test)
    Im soo excited!!!
    Past: 1994 White Protege DX ~DEAD~

Current: 05' Onyx Black Mazda 6 'S' ~Bone Stock~

Originally posted by TheMAN
    you MUST keep in mind the 2nd gen is the bastard child of the proteges...

I thought UTI stood for Urinary Track Infection. Congrats on the test!
    2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
    KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
    Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
    Groundkit

Comment

hey i got a scholarship to that school its in houston and they were at my school and we were doing like a challenge thing and me and my friend both got offered scholarships for one year of school but i turned it down because i would rather go to wyotech
      i is dumb

Comment

I took that test to. It is hella hard, almost like an ASE cert test. I didnt get any scholarships so I couldnt afford to go tho.
        Eat ****.

Comment

Good Luck Man!!! Hope U get what you want!!! Gettin' school paid for is great!!!
          "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Working...
          X