Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gave my 323 a bath with rubbing compound.... for the first time ever........... BTW did i mention i own a WHITE 323
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
      gave my 323 a bath with rubbing compound.... for the first time ever........... BTW did i mention i own a WHITE 323

Pics
      sigpic

Comment

dunno if anybody has noticed, but ive been neglecting my 323 in favor of z cars. i love em. anyways, i watched a pro lx slam into a guardrail a week or so back, and have gotten into contact with the owner of it. so hopefully adventure time comes soon enough, and i can have my bg back on the road!
        loves BGs too much for his own good...

93 pro lx. daily runaround until a straight shell can be had.
        73 datsun 260z, yet another project in need of more love.

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
        sigpic

Comment

S30?

ibRyanhatesonNissans
          sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
          92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

yessir. pulled a zx l28, converted it back to carbs via triple webers. dropped into 260Z. jolly good fun.

and what? why would ryan hate on nissans? i can see i with the newer stuff (meh), but good old school datsun funstuffs? thats just not right.

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
            sigpic

Comment

I think his momma ran away with one.

S30s rule, a friend of mine has one with a rowdy small block and E36 suspension. It is straight-up dumb.
              sigpic

Comment

I think we should be able to tag members in posts, like Facebook, so when we tell a new member to ask so-and-so how he did something, they'd get a notification and be able to help the struggling member quicker.

Comment

I think that would be ****in irritating. If you can't figure out how to search by username you need to get off the internet.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but please note that a lot of us refer to each other by name, rather than by username. Which may confuse some new members.

sigpic

Comment

"Oh, what's their username so I can search for the information?"

I don't see how this needs some annoying special feature.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by irishkev90 View Post
                        I think we should be able to tag members in posts, like Facebook, so when we tell a new member to ask so-and-so how he did something, they'd get a notification and be able to help the struggling member quicker.
                        Go live on facebook where the irritations already exist As for here, FUUUUUUUUUUUCK that.

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
                        HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
                        Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

please don't turn c.p. into f.b. as for the rookies.. they should learn the ropes like the rest of us did..
                          Last edited by tireboy; 06-09-2012, 01:49 PM. Reason: changed mind

Comment

Wats Facebook??
                            Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
                            99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
                            01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

Originally posted by jinx View Post
                              Go live on facebook where the irritations already exist As for here, FUUUUUUUUUUUCK that.
                              lmfao!!! I hate facebook....I rarely go on it, only go there when I get prompted to by email... then I regret it...it's too geared to women... most of the time it's a bored chick looking to sell an animal on a farm game or someone giving me tokens so I can go waste my time on a stupid game... or better yet some chick venting or ragging about men of or looking for mental or physical validation: " does my ass look fat in this dress I made from this parachute?
                              91 GT- Li'l Bee (under construction)
                              2013 Honda Accord V6 coupe - 14.7 sec. 1/4 mile

New Thread:
                              Wilyb's 91 Pro GT Rebuild: Li'l B: http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...Rebuild-Li-l-B

Old Threads:

WilyB's 93 GT rebuild worklog : http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...-93-GT-rebuild
                              My FE3 worklog thread:http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...ighlight=wilyb

sigpic

Comment

i never see any stupid farmville **** because i dont add those people. i use fb mainly to connect and communicate with other car people. there are like 4-5 BG groups, and they are pretty active. tons of useful info, and ive sold a bunch of stuff through it too.

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Working...
                                X