No announcement yet.

Twin Turbo White trash! woohoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to mention the turbos were sucking air directly through the hood. w/no filters.
    Ryan The middle child is always ignored
    BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
    Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

one of my buddy's from high school was into grand nationals and his father actually had the fastest Grand National in the united states a few years back... god damn i wish i could find some information on it.. for you gear heads that can actually do the research, all i can remember was his last name was Cherry . they definately are, some NICE cars.
      peace

Comment

I wonder how much it would of read if he wasn't spinning them like that. I would call it genious not white trash.
        I found out how to beat a Honda! Just about anyway you can think of. Even in reverse. <- my buddy Mike: Haha, your Civic is a pile of vtech crap! Zoom-Zoom!

Comment

Looking at the ****in video the dude ain't even a whitey.
          Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

reason I called it white trash like was simply cuz it just like a redneck car... i dont even know what it is... just looks redneck to me.... i see alot of cars like that(besides the engine) around here on the poorer part of town and thats what made me think it....

Comment

That's a old Monte Carlo....I think.....if not a Cutlass.....
              "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Its a buick Grand national.

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
                  i dont even know what it is...
                  Most people don't know what a GN is
                  2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

It's for sure a GN, but I think there is such a package as a GNX too.
                    I found out how to beat a Honda! Just about anyway you can think of. Even in reverse. <- my buddy Mike: Haha, your Civic is a pile of vtech crap! Zoom-Zoom!

Comment

Wow i was way off...lol
                      "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Gawd Dayum! My ears are ringing from that clip
                        <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
                        AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

thats crazy

Comment

Working...
                          X