get your shorts and t-shirts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get your shorts and t-shirts!

Sweet Jesus it's gonna be nice 'n warm this weekend!

People that live in the cold for too long DO go insane at the sight "warmth"

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
    RB springs
    Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
    MP3 front bumper conversion

Omg I'd die......bbbrrrrr...I'd still be cold...
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

what are you talking about?
      i'll be outside in a sweater, at most... probably not shorts as they're in the bottom of the storage room... but sweater and no gloves, scarf, hat... it'll be NICE!

the lineup for the carwash will be STUPID long, though.... but i'll be in line with the rest of the morons.

RB springs
      Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:

Comment

Shorts wow...I haven't even thought about shorts yet...must be nice.........
        "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

it's colder here than it is where you are, most likely... but if you think of it.. 3 weeks ago it was like -30 to -40 (down to -50 with the wind)... so having it at 2-3 degrees is CRAZY nice..
          it's all in comparisson to what you've grown used to... if it was this cold in the summer.. i think i'd go into shock.

RB springs
          Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:

Comment

Working...
          X