Did any body see that movie Torque?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did any body see that movie Torque?

I was wondering if any body saw it cause its playing at the $1 movie and wondering If its worth spending a buck to go see it or not.
    Sandon Davis

Don't mess with the Sandman

it's a buck.....go on it's just a dolla man! rofl!
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Yeah but some movies are so bad they aren't worth spending a buck on.
      Sandon Davis

Don't mess with the Sandman

Comment

its prolly worth a dollar....
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

it is funny
          <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
          AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

"no 2 sprockets are the same" I fell asleep 10 minutes into it and woke up when they started jumping bikes onto trains. not a very good movie but worth $1

Comment

Torque or u mean Dork?

Originally posted by Speed Protege
              I was wondering if any body saw it cause its playing at the $1 movie and wondering If its worth spending a buck to go see it or not.
              people were laughing at the movie when it was supposed to be serious. instead of torque, the reviews were calling it Dork. it's pretty lame...i watched it for free, a buck might be worth it, well not really. if you rent it later on, it'll still cost more.lol
              Almost there

jdm tails... check
              jdm bumper... check
              ms lip... check
              ms grill... check
              ms sideskirts... check
              ms rear skirts... check
              ms spoiler... check
              ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
              Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

Working...
              X