COD: Black ops 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COD: Black ops 2

So who's playing it for ps3? I just got it last week. First time with this kind of game. I'm liking it so far. Haven't touch the campaign yet just zombies ans multiplayer.

i'm playing it on xbox 360. i got it 3 weeks ago. i haven't touched the campaign either. did a little bit of the zombies game. i'm addicted to the multiplayer. Its wierd, I used to make fun of my brother for being addicted to the call of duty games, i haven't played any of them. then he brought over black ops on thanksgiving, and i was addicted. he hasn't stopped giving me **** for it either, lol.

Comment

i play on xbox. i have been hooked on fps since counter strike version 1.0

Comment

Damn Xbox. Sucks to cause this week end I found the hardened versions and the care package but only for xbox

Comment

did the ps3 have the double xp weekend for black ops 2 online this past weekend??

Comment

Oh ya i leveled up fast this past weekend. Was kinda crazy cause I was winning a lot of games.

Comment

i know, me too. i started that weekend on level 48, and ended on level 31 prestige 1.

Comment

Working...
              X