Kelly's official Bad day thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kelly's official Bad day thread

now that i have a minute...let me tell you guys about my day...
    Its 40 degrees here and raining....i come outside to day to find the dsr tire on the protege flat...ok so i have to change my tire in the freezing rain, after a little bitching i changed clothes and left for work...10 minutes late. While im driving all my interior lights go out, im like owell prolly just a fuse ill change it at lunch...well i get to work 15 minutes late...fuq st louis traffic....and run into the building, 30 minutes later this guy comes up and tells me i left my headlights on...ok so i run outside to turn my lights off and ONLY my headlights are on, not my front or rear marker lights, i check fuses all of them are good, good frickin deal i have a short somewhere, owell ill fix it this weekend....then i try to start my car and of course the batteries dead, and low and behold none of these damn people here have jumper cables including myself...im going home and going to bed, going to start my day over and hopefully i wake up with some strange girl beside me.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

I here you man. My day isn't any better right now. Car is still on jackstands, and in a few minutes I have to go back to classes. Had to listen to the parental unit bitch about my car and how all my time goes into it and ****. Some people just don't understand.

Comment

did you get a chance to get that axle back in?
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

We got real tired last night and decided to call it a day. When I get back from college at 3 we are going to finish it up. Most likely it will slide right in, sometimes you just have to walk and come back. That usually helps the situation.

Comment

Well kelly i hope when you wake up you have a better day! Even if there is no strange gurl beside you! Invest in jumper cables! lol! Oh and Greg good luck on your car.....and i understand bout the parental bitching everytime i do something new i get asked 20 million questions then told i should have saved the money for something more important.ugh!
          "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Well my mom started to get on my case about how long it is taking us to install the clutch. Now remember the clutch had to go in right away, no waiting for a month til spring break to install. So I told her I would gladly take the car to a shop and let them install it if she wanted to give $400 for labor costs. Then I argued with her over the fact that the oem clutch would cost just as much as the ACT one. Then she starts talking about how I've had a chip on my shoulder for the last month. And tries to analyze my thinking that it is because she is getting remarried. Which btw I am happy about. I told her I have been pissed off because the car has been ****ed for a month.

Comment

i hear that. vicki is on jack stands in the back of the parking lot. downpipe wont come off, and i cant put the headers on til its off. we worked more than 5 hours last night swapping the ****ing header and its still not done. after this im tempted to never install anything ever again and just pay for the ****

Comment

dude my mom promotes my car hobby.

I think my family relised a long time ago that I wasnt going to bend to what they wanted me to bend to, they never gave me any rules and I did was I was told to do when I was told to do it. Im not sure my mom thinks spending 6k on the protege is that good of an investment but it makes me happy and she likes driving it so we are all happy.
                Sagaris

Comment

both my parents hate it. they dont know about the headers...shhh

Comment

or the tie bars. or the clutch. or the shifter. or the intake.

Comment

i would make you bend like i want you bend jo!

kiddin

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

muah ha ha ha ha. think about that...it will make your day
                        Sagaris

Comment

thanks jo...nothing like a little perversion to make my day.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by red90protegelx
                            i hear that. vicki is on jack stands in the back of the parking lot. downpipe wont come off, and i cant put the headers on til its off. we worked more than 5 hours last night swapping the ****ing header and its still not done. after this im tempted to never install anything ever again and just pay for the ****
                            get some liquid wrench and soak the bolts and then use a breaker bar.
                            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
                              dude my mom promotes my car hobby.

I think my family relised a long time ago that I wasnt going to bend to what they wanted me to bend to, they never gave me any rules and I did was I was told to do when I was told to do it. Im not sure my mom thinks spending 6k on the protege is that good of an investment but it makes me happy and she likes driving it so we are all happy.
                              either that or she thinks your sleeping with your car.
                              photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...
                              X