Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuner Transformation

Anybody watch it last night?

They modded an "ice racing" 323 GTX into a tarmak rally car. I only caught the first half, then i was ripped away to dinner.

They had a ghetto budget, too... they should really look into pimpin' up a 3rd gen pro...
    the body guy on the show is a wank, but the engine guy seems to know his ****.

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
    RB springs
    Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
    MP3 front bumper conversion

i saw it. the engine guy is the only on there that knows anything. the host is a tool, adn the "esthetics" guy is a full blown ricer. the "vaginal" decals they put on the car was crap. OMG. they mortally wounded that poor gtx.
    When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
    Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
    Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
    So his engine he goosed
    With much too much boost,
    And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

i wanna submit my car.. but i'd have an explicit list of instructions for them to follow... and i know they'd disobey them all just cuz they can... but i'm sure the engine guy would give me a niiiice turbo, and i could undo all the gaylord ricemods
      bastards.
      the interior guy is suuuuuuch a wank. in the Focus, he stuck in a flip down LCD that's hooked to a PS2 - you can't even use that while you're driving..

RB springs
      Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:

Comment

this is a secret canadian rally isnt it! SPYS!
        Serenity's Dead.

Comment

cough posted it last night and no one said anything

Comment

not my fault that i have more charisma and sex appeal... through the glowing box.

RB springs
            Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:

Comment

I always miss this show darn oh well from what you guys said about that gtx im glad i missed them messing up the looks.
              Sandon Davis

Don't mess with the Sandman

Comment

you dont miss much.... the show is completely rice central... that and hi-rev tuners... that show is even more of a joke.... i do watch sports car revolution though.... learned some stuff from it.... that and my rims were on it the other night lol

Comment

Did anyone notice that they never ever, showed the engine bay......??? even when they were sitting there standing at it for like 5 minutes...the camera man just got a retarded angle and just ignored the engine bay like they were hididnng sometihng. ht emore i watch the show the more i hate it, they are supposed to be profesionals, but they say the dumbest ****... Now sports car revolution is a great show, they explain everything and i learn a bit everytime i watch it...and they also make fun of ricers..lol

Comment

there was a show that did a sr20det swap and riced out a guy's 240sx. at the end a girl was showing the owner his car, and you could tell he hated it. the wing was this ugly, mishappen carbon fiber POS, and the girl points to it and says "did you see the wing, we know what we are doing dont we" and he half cracks a smile and says "yeah... you guys know what your doing." it had a widebody kit too, man it was GAY. i want my protege on mtv's new car show.
                    Serenity's Dead.

Comment

the engine guy does seem to know what he's doing... cuz he's putting real stuff in the car...
                      the body guy ruins EVERYTHING... he's a gay-ass ricer, through and through... with no pizzazz or anything.

and yes... sports car rev. is kickass... as is Sport Compact TV.

RB springs
                      Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:

Comment

also enjoy CCR TV

I wouldve been happy with teh SR20det car just because of the engine... just take everything else off... and get it repainted to that color....

Comment

Personally I wouldn't trust them with my car because at least if I fhuck up something I can fix it . what if down the road the engine swap goes haywire. no thanks Id rather fix up my ride with out the rice and know whats going on with my engine.
                          Sandon Davis

Don't mess with the Sandman

Comment

yeah the guy who got the "drift car" 240 sx was disgusted. he was totally like WTF.... i bet most of the car got ripped out, and redone.
                            When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                            Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                            Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                            So his engine he goosed
                            With much too much boost,
                            And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Working...
                            X