Jordan's Grand Am for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jordan's Grand Am for Sale

Some of you may know, some may not. He has gone by a couple of names here. But he is doing something I never thought he would...selling the Grand Am. It is about the equivelant of me selling my Protege. His Grand Am was one of the very best out there. Although I have to say the car he is looking at buying is so damn sweet. It is a 2nd gen Eclipse with a new motor and tranny. The car has somewhere around 275-300hp. It is clean as hell for a 98.

Here is his ebay auction.

oh yeah, then you better tell him to change that title to clean title, i think he just made a mistake and put salvage title, but people don't like to bid on salvaged cars...
    2000 DX, Blue
    Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
    2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

He can't change it to a clean title, because it isn't. I wish I knew where some of the pre-body work wreck pics were. The transformation is unbelievable.

Comment

ahh, nm then. I thought I read the whole listing, but missed the most obvious part...the beginning. I was just looking out for him, but I was wrong. my mistake....
        2000 DX, Blue
        Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
        2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Working...
        X