No announcement yet.

With My Deepest Sorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I havent had the best couple of days myself. But I try not to let that deter me from any good that can come from the sorrow.

Often our blessings are disguised as pains, dissapointments and heartaches. Given time and patience you shall see them in their true light.
    Sagaris

Comment

I know im an insensitive prick when it comes to other peoples problems but;

poor baby, take a trip to stl and ill make you feel better, nothing like a couple days of drunken bar hoppin to make you feel better, Greg you can come too, im buying.
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Proto2K, sorry about the news. I hope you don't leave this community as you have had a lot to share in your knowledge as well as in your humor. If you decide to leave, things will go on, but not be quite the same. I know your hopes and dreams are gone for now after this, but I know you will bounce back bigger and stronger than before. I hope there is something somebody can do to get you the money you deserve for all of the time, sweat, commitment you put in to your car. Your car is definitely up there as the best looking 3rd Gen out there. Again, I am sorry about the news.
        2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
        KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
        Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
        Groundkit

Comment

come on now...if you give up, you loose our little race by default, and you wouldnt want that would you? but cheer up...something good will come of this, and we are all here for you!

Comment

Originally posted by red90protegelx
            come on now...if you give up, you loose our little race by default, and you wouldnt want that would you?
            That is almost reason enough right there to fight this with everything I have.

Comment

^^^ hi

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
                That is almost reason enough right there to fight this with everything I have.
                Dude, you gotta be crazy to let it go like this. You just HAVE to get it back, fix it and put a turbo in it.

Comment

that thang has sentimental value... and has caused you great detrimental stress... that is worth something to me... let alone in court. Fight fight fight fight fight fight
                  1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
                  1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
                  2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
                  2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

Im used to the insensitivity. Like right now I am sittin @ home waiting for my so called bf to call me, I talked to him @ 7 and he said he would call me back in a few minutes and its been an hour.. no call. *sigh* im such a loser
                    Sagaris

Comment

Poor Jo....

Comment

like i said jo, take a vacation, come to stl, ill get you drunk
                        i become more sensitive with tequilla.
                        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

sorry about the car

Comment

That sucks a cheetah's dick. Sorry to hear about your Pro.
                            01 ES, jokingly referred to as the Slotege.

Get off my headlight dim biatch. I like it that way. Soon, I'll have enough stuff to make the car shut down because I'll be drawing too much power. Then I'll be happy.

Comment

i just read this, haha greg not funny dammit!! its not april fools day yet man, dont do us like this.
                              it is kinda hard to think that it bent your frame that easy.i really hope that it doesnt come to the worst. you really dont deserve this kinda luck. you cant leave, i need my other silver and black protege twin.
                              just keep the car, i'll help you out. just bend the frame back, and i'll help you with alignments and new tires every month just as long as you stay bro. lol
                              and if it does come(hope not) to the very worst, back off fuq a vtec. i get dibs off parts to the pimp machine since i could use the silver and black interior parts!! just kidden
                              man im really prayin for ya greg.
                              brian

Comment

wow man this cannot be true. Greg you had so many plans for your car. You cannot leave us like that. Sure we had our arguments in the past, but all is good now. A lot of people look up to you and your protege. You gotta fight this and get your baby back. There is no turning back cuz you know you love her. All the money and time man, come on. You still gotta come down to south florida and go clubbin or something dawg. You can get through this.
                                My OLD Car

Comment

Working...
                                X