• Show
Clear All

i think greg wants to kneel

Comment

Originally posted by red90protegelx
      i think greg wants to kneel
      Ha Ha! Fo sho!
      "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

You guys are just mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
          You guys are just mad.
          Na not at all i got a good kick after it was all said and done....I would have been sad if it was tru and you wouldnt' be hangin out in here much but i was gonna buy a lot of parts from ya that was for sure! Your great greg! HAHA!
          "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

I got word today of the estimate. It is about $100 over the line for being totaled. But it shouldn't be a problem. If worst comes to worst I will pick up the cost of some parts to get the car back on the road again. Boost here I come.

Comment

i dont get whats going on ... what are u fooling us about ?? your car being totaled ?? or u leaving the protege community ?? so will u have the car back and how much money extra they giving u to play with ?
              boost happy

Comment

Basically here is the situation. This thread was meant to make everyone think I was going to leave all of this behind. The car is "technically" totaled, but I don't like technicalities. The car should be fixed, unless I get ****ed in the ass extra hard for all this **** I have been pulling. Basically I am going to get the car back at no cost to myself, and everything should be alright. The car is actually damaged, don't get me wrong. But it will be back.

Comment

u might be ****ed in the ass cuz ur gay?

Comment

hahaha, you got us good greg!!
                    but the real joke is on you, we are still rollin protege's and not a SATURN sucka!!! lol just kidden.
                    good one, just hope all that smack talkin dont come back to burn ya with real problems.
                    brian

Comment

Originally posted by red90protegelx
                      u might be ****ed in the ass cuz ur gay?
                      precisely

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
                        Basically here is the situation. This thread was meant to make everyone think I was going to leave all of this behind. The car is "technically" totaled, but I don't like technicalities. The car should be fixed, unless I get ****ed in the ass extra hard for all this **** I have been pulling. Basically I am going to get the car back at no cost to myself, and everything should be alright. The car is actually damaged, don't get me wrong. But it will be back.
                        so ur going to be in the same spot u were before u got in the accident ? glad to hear the car is coming back
                        boost happy

Comment

Originally posted by bman
                          hahaha, you got us good greg!!
                          but the real joke is on you, we are still rollin protege's and not a SATURN sucka!!! lol just kidden.
                          good one, just hope all that smack talkin dont come back to burn ya with real problems.
                          brian
                          Worst case scenario, I buy another Protege. But like I said earlier, the car should be just fine.

And about the Saturn, I am getting over 30mpg out of that ugly bitch. I put $5 worth of gas in it last week, and just refilled today.

Comment

Originally posted by MIAprotege
                            so ur going to be in the same spot u were before u got in the accident ? glad to hear the car is coming back
                            Yeah no worries. The car is in the most capable hands in Knoxville. These guys are real professionals and know exactly what they are doing. I have no doubt in my mind that the car is going to be in better shape when it leaves than it was before the wreck. There are lots of little quirks that they are going to fix that had nothing to do with the wreck, but they don't know that.

Comment

like...?

Comment

greg, send me 353 dollars

Comment

Working...
                                X