Need Advice on...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Advice on...

I want an inexpensive multimeter around $20-40 and wondered what you recommend. There is one at RadioShack that is pretty nice (online on sale for $40). I probably don't need any thing that fancy, as I am mainly getting it to test the voltage on the batcap I have. Any suggestions? I mainly want something that is digital and perhaps a little shock proof in case of dropping. I don't need tons of features that I may never use. Lastly, I posted a thread similar to this at mspro, but didn't get but one hit, so any help is appreciated! Thanks in advanced!
    :bsmeter: <--- No I don't want this one either!
    2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
    KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
    Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
    Groundkit

Why don't you want that one? Isn't it your favo? J/K! hahaha
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

The B.S. meter rates how good our electrical systems are, namely the 70 amp alternator

Groundkit

Comment

I don't know much about them, but I can vouch for the cheapo Radio Shack ones. Mine still works fine after 15 years and being dropped about a zillion times. It's a really simple one with a needle (not a digital readout), AC and DC volts and resistance.
        ~Mark.
        2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

Every time I am in Radio Shack (not much, but maybe 3-4 times in the last year), they are out of them, except for the cheap ass analog ones for $9.99. I guess I will try Lowes or Home Depot.

Groundkit

Comment

Working...
          X