Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

paypal questions

i got a few before i sign up for an account

does it cost me anything to use this account? like a monthly charge?

do i get billed for use of the account? ie transfers or money coming or going to me or another person??

after a recieve the money how do i get it in hand? do i just simpily transfer it to my checking account then withdraw it?

thanks with the questions i just cant figure out some of this stuff so i thought id ask, this way i can have an account for online buys, like shifter bushing i need/want from gro harlem!
    No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

[QUOTE=Semtex]i got a few before i sign up for an account

does it cost me anything to use this account? like a monthly charge?

do i get billed for use of the account? ie transfers or money coming or going to me or another person??

after a recieve the money how do i get it in hand? do i just simpily transfer it to my checking account then withdraw it?

QUOTE]
    There is no monthly charge, and you can keep using for free without any fees what so ever. However, as soon as some one sends you a credit card payment, then PayPal will ask you to upgrade your account. There is no charge for upgrading, but PayPal will apply 2.9% +$ 0.30 for everytime you recieve money. Also, for free, you can transfer up to $500 a month between your PayPal and bank account. It takes about 2-3 business days, but its free. I am sure that PayPal has a FAQ section, so look in there for more details on fees and regulations. Goodluck.
    "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

while I still use paypal I found a lot of what this site had to say about them interesting... http://www.paypalsucks.com/
      --JJB--
      '02 Silver Protegé5 - 5sp - no performance mods, no plans for them
      Kenwood Z919 -- Polk Audio speakers
      16" alloys w/ 205/50 Bridgestone RE750 (summer)
      15" steels w/ 195/55 Bridgestone Blizzak LM22 (winter)

Moon roof - wind deflector - variable intermittent wipers - electrochromic mirror w/ temp & compass
      Winter/beater car: 1997 Mercury Mountaineer with 182k on it

Comment

yeah it's the brain child of a corporate monkey of cheap ****, but i've never had a single problem with them. paypal can rightfully charge you what they want because they're allowing you the ability to send and recieve money from credit cards.. which by the way if you can hold off for a couple days, is a way to avoid cash advance charges on your own credit card if you can figure it out.. just sucks that you'll lose 2.9% on every transaction and may have to wait up to a full 5 business days for it to clear.. and you'd have to pay the interest charges on your credit card anyway. but still, good service and haven't had ANY fraud issues.. just beware, the only way to repair a negative paypal balance is to directly transfer funds from your bank account.
        peace

Comment

i would never use paypal because its easy to get money from ppls account. there are prgrams that u can use on ebay that if someone bids with a paypal account it will show u there account info. also its very easy to hack paypal if u take ur time and find out wut ur doing. thats why paypal sucks
          i is dumb

Comment

Working...
          X