Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was your 1st mod and how long after you got your Mazda?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was your 1st mod and how long after you got your Mazda?

I guess mine would be the stereo. I had waited until last March/April before doing it, so in all, it was almost 2 years after purchasing the vehicle new. I had all the equipment, but just no money to do it, so I did it myself.
    Last edited by MisterT; 04-09-2004, 10:38 PM.
    2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
    KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
    Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
    Groundkit

are we talking first mod here?

I wouldnt consider it a mod but a few months after I got my car I got the altezzas.
    Sagaris

Comment

hahahahahah dude i swapped out that 6 disk like 2 weeks after picking up my ES. HAD to have my MP3 player back in. then came the amp&sub, all withing the first month. I've had the car almost a year now and i've added the stereo, tint,neon,intake,exhaust, and those EL door sills.

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
        OOps! I changed...thanx!
        2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
        KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
        Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
        Groundkit

Comment

Very first thing was my headunit. I put it in the second day I had the car. Not too long after I threw in a set of subs and an amp. I think the next thing was the intake then exhaust. After that I lowered it then put on the rims. Next came the strut bars and lower tie bars. The most recenht addition was the E-spec trunklid garnish.
          Now I have the GTX engine sitting in the garage. <--- Definately going to be the best mod I've done!
          2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

the day i got my car i added my first stereo system, pulled the amber off the corners, painted the vavle cover,hyper white bulbs, and removed some crappy stickers
            i is dumb

Comment

i pulled out the stock head bashed it with a bat, put in a cd player speakers, got the pace****ter installed and put on a generic air filter. All down hill from there, next day i put on stickers, and i dont know why.

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi

I wouldnt consider it a mod but a few months after I got my car I got the altezzas.
                lol yeah me too, worst mistake ever!!! they are fugly, lol
                .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                225.94wtq
                torque monster!!!!
                dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Intake and exhaust. Got them the 3rd day I had the car.
                  Eat ****.

Comment

1 month ago, exhaust
                    Serenity's Dead.

Comment

intake was 1st @ 1,500 miles. exhaust came 2 months later @ 6000 miles.

Comment

My first mod was installation of the MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit about two weeks after I bought the car.
                        02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
                        MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
                        MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
                        Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
                        MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
                        Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
                        Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
                        Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
                        Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
                        Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
                        Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
                        Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
                        Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

rims less then a week later!
                          Then spoiler a week after that.

The only thing I waited for was the shipping to get the stuff.

Comment

I replaced the factory headunit the day I bought the car.

Comment

i put an intake, exhaust, window tint, stereo, and misc in parts the first week. im pathetic!
                              i hate being broke!

Comment

Working...
                              X