Ghost town, Chornobyl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghost town, Chornobyl

During years of my interest in Chernobyl, I have collected rare and unique materials of Chernobyl accident and it's aftermath.

I just saw this today, posted on another forum thta I frequent
    Quite an interesting read.

For those of you who'll say something like "hello and welcome to last year,"
    or "this has been around for __ months"
    I have this:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by midnightblue97; 04-22-2004, 07:35 PM.
    Ryan The middle child is always ignored
    BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
    Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Yeah that link has been around. But it's really cool
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Yea, that russian chick ain't bad looking either.
      Ryan The middle child is always ignored
      BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
      Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

weird. I didnt take the time to read it, seems sad
        Sagaris

Comment

good read

thanx midnight
          Want Projector Headlights ?

Comment

it's truely a sad sad story, one that is told in our part of the world so sparsely, you forget how tragic things can be. i mean, to think, there is so much radiation in the enitre region, it's impossible to cover up or make up for such a disaster. it's permanent in the sense, for the next 600+ years, no body can safely live in that area.. and you wonder why people are so worried about nuclear weapons
            kevin

Comment

That's one of the must disturbing things I've ever seen... it's so scary to think that practically every populated area in the US is within range of a reactor like that.

Comment

Working...
              X