No announcement yet.

F*ck You American Idol!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I the only one who HASN'T watched one episode of American Idol?
    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Originally posted by NegatiZE
      I think I may have seen like 3 min. worth.
      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Neither have I
        2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

yes well, the hot girl at the coffee shop happens to love it, and as a result, she and i have nice long conversations about it.
          Serenity's Dead.

Comment

YOu are not missing any thing! Trust me!
            2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
            KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
            Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
            Groundkit

Comment

i found out today that he actually told them he wanted to quit, because he had been getting death threats

what kind of a ****ed up society is this when we threaten 16 year old boys with death for being on a ****ing tv show!@
              Serenity's Dead.

Comment

I think we are a ****ed up society b/c people rely on these god damn reality shows to get through the day (not intended at anyone on here) and take it so freakin seriously. Get a life of your own, stop living thorugh other people's....
                2000 DX, Blue
                Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

That's just it. I don't take it seriously at all. It's the ultimate in brain-candy. There's no musical merit there, and obviously it's not a fair competition, but hey, I applaud anyone who's able to get rich and famous for no apparent reason. I'd do the same if I had the opportunity.
                  (of course, I can't sing worth crap, so I'd have to find another way...)
                  ~Mark.
                  2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

the onyl reason i watched this one is because of this guy, because he sings different from everyone else and actually had some talent, im not watching now that he is gone
                    Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Working...
                    X