• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah but he posted something about being gone again
    Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by KiddX
      THATS WHERE I KNOW THE NAME CeeJ FROM! i am also a former 3g owner from Club3G and socal3G, who loved his protege more, i sold that pos about 2 montha ago and dont miss it one bit.
      Howdy!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
        at the big huge texas meet (which I just showed up and crashed), t33se, linux
        I'd love to see some video of that.
        I can imagine a couple different scenarios.

1) Flying by the meeting spot at like 100MPH hanging out the window screaming "****TARDS"!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) Showing up, putting on a pair of size 35 steeltoe work boots and stomping on everyoner who talks about how tyte altezzas are and anyone with a type r sticker on their ride. While calling them ****tards.
        Ryan The middle child is always ignored
        BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
        Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Originally posted by midnightblue97
          I'd love to see some video of that.
          I can imagine a couple different scenarios.

1) Flying by the meeting spot at like 100MPH hanging out the window screaming "****TARDS"!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) Showing up, putting on a pair of size 35 steeltoe work boots and stomping on everyoner who talks about how tyte altezzas are and anyone with a type r sticker on their ride. While calling them ****tards.

I can see this also

Comment

Working...
          X