Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate people...

...because they do things like this:

(that's my old beater 1985 K-car for those who don't know)
    Somebody smashed it last night or during the day today.
    The worst part is, I had a buyer lined up for it. I was going to sell it tomorrow.
    ~Mark.
    2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Wow man, that sucks, I assume you have liability insurance on that too so no free glass replacement. Some of the local junkyards might have a used window for you, with all the old K-cars that were made it shoudl hopefully be affordable.
    2003 Protege5
    Midnight Blue MTX
    2002 Protege LX
    Black Mica MTX

Comment

You and me both man!

Comment

Im sorry to hear about your luck Will your insurance fix it?

We had some people break into our dealership and ruin 12 cars, keyed them smashed windows and jumped on the hoods
        Sagaris

Comment

Nope, I just had basic liability on that one. As it turns out, the people who were going to buy it bought it anyway, but of course I knocked $200 off the price for the window (which means I practically gave it away). But it's gone, and good riddance. It's just been sitting there for 2 months anyway. I'll save money on insurance, and life should be easier with just one car.
          And needless to say, the Mazda is being kept in the garage from now on...
          ~Mark.
          2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

Sorry to hear about that. At least it's no longer your problem anymore.
            Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Working...
            X