No announcement yet.

Wow did we ever **** up!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** it, screw the whole country, if anyone of them had a gun they would kill us in a heartbeat, i have no remorse, and no pity on them what so ever.
    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

would suck to be a regular shoppe-keep in Iraq... come inches from dying every day of your life. and now not even at the hands of Saddam.. it's at the hands of rogue missiles and righteous militia/military.

Ben.. i dunno if your comment was in regards to Iraqis in general, or the actual "insurgents" in the press pictures?

BTW... the american girl that was a POW last year... she was very well treated by her iraqi captors... as was described/published in all international news.

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
      RB springs
      Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
      MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

Im sensing some sort of anti-american attitude here......i think i would rather be posed in a comprimising position rather than burned and dragged through the streets....as long as those ****s are cheering for this kind of activity, i say off em all...hell i was for nuking the entire ****ing country on 9-11. I was a cable guy in stl when 9-11 happened, i saw how that community reacted. We needed to be there, **** needed to get done, and it did. Bottom line. Hate our president all you want, god knows im not voting for him for other reasons, but think about this. Beside the peolpe who have family fighting, do you go to bed everynight feeling safe....I do.

Again thanks to the men and women in the Armed forces that give me this secure feeling....I would give anything to be over there fighting with yall.
        Last edited by Kelly; 05-04-2004, 10:05 AM.
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Ignorance is Bliss

We accept the information that we want to hear. You want to believe America is a perfect nation and you call this BS and say WTF, you want to believe that America is a bully and you say Good.

It's whatever you take to be the closest to the truth to you.

But in any case, whatever the reasons for publishing material, that does NOT make it right for them to do that. Ever heard of leading by example, and two wrongs don't make a right - cliches don't become cliches just for the hell of it - just like the cliche about cliches (damn, it's too deep)

DON'T ABUSE HUMANS, ASSHOLES!!!! WHOEVER YOU ARE!!!

Comment

lol...were not bullies, we motha****ing mack daddy pimps, you **** with us you get ****ed up....period end of story....they ****ed with us, now they getting ****ed up. They opened there mouths like the hos they are and they got pimp slapped like too short does. lol...
            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

this thread is getting kinda dangerous admin.....im sensing a clubprotege world war coming on soon.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

when i said **** it, i mean **** iraq, we should have nuked the whole country when 9-11 happened, i could give a **** about them, they are cowards, who need to die, if you wage war on america, then brace for the worse, i dont want to hear about all this two wrongs make a right crap, that **** went out the window when they flew planes threw ours.
                .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                225.94wtq
                torque monster!!!!
                dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

hehe, amen brotha.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
                    when i said **** it, i mean **** iraq, we should have nuked the whole country when 9-11 happened, i could give a **** about them, they are cowards, who need to die, if you wage war on america, then brace for the worse, i dont want to hear about all this two wrongs make a right crap, that **** went out the window when they flew planes threw ours.
                    when did Iraq wage war again US???

right now there's STILL no clear relationship between Iraq and 9/11, what is your point???

'04 Titanium RX-8

Comment

does someone on here have the random authority to just delete posts off of a thread if they so please to do so without notification or discretion of another moderator??? if any body can tell me where or why, i'd like to know .. this pisses me off

Comment

YOU ****ING GUYS ARE IDIOTS!!!!!!1
                        GODDAMMIT, THE ONLY WAY TO GET WORLD PEACE IS TO KILL EVRYONE ON EARTH!!!!!!!1111SOME ****ING DAYS THAT SOUNDS LIKE IT MIGHT BE THE BEST ****ING OPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111 11111111

HAVE A NICE DAY
                        Last edited by midnightblue97; 05-04-2004, 06:49 PM.
                        Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                        BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                        Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

as i stated earlier about this man. If everyone thought like him, we would have no problems.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin
                            does someone on here have the random authority to just delete posts off of a thread if they so please to do so without notification or discretion of another moderator??? if any body can tell me where or why, i'd like to know .. this pisses me off

moderators and admins I think
                            Want Projector Headlights ?

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
                              as i stated earlier about this man. If everyone thought like him, we would have no problems.
                              No, but this would be an even scarier world.
                              Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                              BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                              Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Working...
                              X