What Happened???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Happened???

I used to not be able to keep up with all the posts... Has everything possibly been covered on the protege here?? Or have I been left in the dark and everyone gone someplace else?
    Bored 2000 LX

Well I know I haven't been posting as much as I used to.

Comment

<-- been posting on the local boards near me lately

Comment

Yeah, prolly because you're out drivin around in your brand new fancy pretty special car! Too good to talk to the rest of us, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
          <-- been posting on the local boards near me lately
          I've been doing the same thing. I post over there alot more than I do here.

Comment

the weather is nice now, everyone is out riding with the windows down instead of sitting inside. at least thats how it is for me. i love the nice weather... spring break is officially over for me now ...school... blah

Comment

ive been big pimpin with teh thumping sound listening to the "hip-hop"

Comment

i blame bush, everyone blames him for everything these days, might as well blame him for this too
                Serenity's Dead.

Comment

meh, needless to say, i post what pertinent information i know, am curious about, or care about, but yeah.. posts have been slower than usual, but that is to be expected when the weather is nice

Comment

Must be nice everyone.... my weather has been ****ty.

Comment

Ive been commin here but people havent been posting much lately. so I dont create new threads I just look around reply here reply there and then leave.
                      Sagaris

Comment

Working...
                      X