Joelene: 1 Mazda: 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joelene: 1 Mazda: 0

Well Ive done it. Not only did I get some really ****ty news last week about my life..but now I just rear ended an Altima. The front bumper and the hood, cross brace, radiator, condensor etc.. etcc... are all gone now. Its drivable but not without everyone looking at me like Im a total asshole that cant drive.

Im not sure what to do because that car is my life. It might just be a car to you guys/gals but its definately not to me.
    Sagaris

time to get a 1st gen pro
    93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
    02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
    05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Don't let them talk you into a 1st gen.

Comment

No.........time to get a 3rd gen...........rx-7
        tee hee. No first gen for me, I cant look sexy in one of those.

I have full coverage but I dont know if they will cover the paint. My knee hurts because I drive with my knee right under the steering column.
        Sagaris

Comment

I like this one what do you all think?
          Attached Files
          Sagaris

Comment

The most important **** is that you're alright.

I'll refrain from asking the usual, are you going to fix it? Is it really that bad, what will you buy if it gets written off etc....... since I'm sure you've got alot more **** to dealwith to be answering these questions.
            Ryan The middle child is always ignored
            BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
            Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

maybe on the hood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Sagaris

Comment

Greg it looks much worse then your car did.
                Sagaris

Comment

hey now

Comment

Originally posted by cablemirc
                    but you're restricted to the back seat after that.. admins only up front.
                    I'd be in the back with her, someone else can drive.
                    Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                    BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                    Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Jo isn't that your BF's FD??

'04 Titanium RX-8

Comment

I'll drive and you guys in the back will look like those 2 interview guys from the Budweiser commercial with Dale Earhardt Jr....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

muwahahaha

bummer on the car, cool your ok physically. the mental part may never heal.....(pre-existing non-car related conditions not relevent )

Comment

and Jo, if you think modding a Protege is expensive, wait til you start messing with FDs

you know what would be completely original and ass kicking? get a 2nd gen RX-7 (FC) and mod taht! very few nice FCs remain, and they look kickass when done good!!!

'04 Titanium RX-8

Comment

wow this thread went from my accident to sex in the back seat! lol.

Yes Hank that is the bf's FD
                            Sagaris

Comment

Probably won't help to offer my sympathy, but I hope you figure out a good solution. At least it's driveable and insurance will cover a good part of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X