Ever heard a 1st gen.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever heard a 1st gen.........

LX without an exhaust??? LOUD LOUD LOUD! I unbolted my exhaust at the flexpipe right before the cat and drove it around the block a few times. haha, I had like zero low end power, but around 5k it went like hell. So loud I couldnt even hear myself thinking. Try it out!
    Eat ****.

I have

Comment

Me too. I was coming off of the highway as my exhaust decides come apart in the same place as you just described. I felt ashamed for driving such a loud car.
      "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

well, not a first gen. but i've heard my third gen like that. when my bosal cracked the second time just after the resonator, it was loud as ****. pretty annoying.
        -mike lucero
        1988 Mazda 323 GTX
        2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

before i did my exhaust i had to drive form my house to demontrond to get a welder and had nothing past the manifold
          i is dumb

Comment

I pulled up in my driveway with my old first gen pullled up the parking brake and then creeeak WHAM. I get out and take a look and see my entire exhaust from manifold back fell off....alk about embarrasing. On the way to a muffler shop some old guy was revin up his wagon and laughing cause i guess he though I was driving a really loud muscle car heh. God it was so loud and the whole car was shaking.

"Everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die" -Thomas Callaway

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
              I have
              I remember when it was just a hole in your b pipe and that **** was ridiculous.

Comment

I drove arounf for 6 months with rusted and broken pipes from the cat to the back. the actuall pipes split along a seam in the factory pipes. Now i have full new cat back and its almost as loud.

Comment

Yeah, I test drove a 2.3L Volvo without a muffler once, that was loud enough.
                  2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

There is one sick thing i want to try... it has to be an old car without any electronics because it wont work otherwise... something like Yugo (there are thousand of them here because Croatia is a former Yugoslavian country). The idea is to TAKE THE HEADER OFF, that means... no exhaust... at all... imagine how loud is that and how sick does it looks
                    One day you are born,
                    The next big milestone
                    you discover go zoom-zoom
                    you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

a yugo can barely make it up a hill to begin with, and you want to eliminate all th low end it possibly has, poor thing

Comment

I think that's bad for the valves somehow
                        2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

i had a yugo and i know what it can do
                          One day you are born,
                          The next big milestone
                          you discover go zoom-zoom
                          you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

I lost the entire exhaust (from the y-pipe just in front of the converter) on my 1979 Le Sabre one time. 403 Olds V8 with NO exhaust...It sounded like a stock car...It was so cool. My neighbors hated me that day.
                            ~Mark.
                            2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

Working...
                            X