Why corksport cracks me up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FazdaBoy4ever
    and draggin ass? no i got walked in paid and walked out with my clutch, brake and clutch lines, semi metallic brake pads... they are much better in person, it sucks you guys cannot experience that.
    i agree...sucks we can't and i'm sure they are fine in person since you are there in their face.

Use to be that corksport was the ONLY source for lots of jdm parts. If you wanted an intake you had to go through corksport.

so if you happened to live outside of OR and happend to own a mazda that you wanted to mod PRE year 2000, you'd be SOL b/c you'd have to deal with them.

But since the rise of the internet and explosion of tuner parts and **** corksport is less and less a necessity to any mada tuner. Sure they sell a COUPLE exclusive parts for each model but not enough to warrant making them your one-stop-shop.

ANd once you move out of OR, call them up and try to order a JDM part and tell us how it goes.....
    93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
    02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
    05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

the maturity of you gro harlem amazes me... for real no bs... for once someone is willing to agree with me that they just might be alright in person and i may not have bad experiences with them, and not just be stubborn and say 100% they suck thread closed, end of discussion...

and my parting words to you vash00es,

you tell me not to respond and to shut up and just let the thread die, yet you keep comming back and calling me names and telling me what to do expecting me to listen to you, all the while doing exactly what you want me NOT to do... come back and post rambling nonsence. its all good though ill do as you ask im outtie.
      There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

Working...
      X