My X-gf is the devil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My X-gf is the devil

she keeps ****ing trying to kiss me and i keep almost doing it. tonight i kissed her and im ****ung pissed off because i DO NOT want to be with her but the keeps ****ing pulling me back in. FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK

i need to get a new female to scare the old one away
    Serenity's Dead.

Muhahahah the she-devil........show her how ya pimp hand is way strong....
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

I need one too, pick me up one at the store, aight?
      94' Mazda Protege'... trying to return it to former glory.

aim: zep867

Comment

a new one isnt gonna scare that one away dude, itll just make her try harder......welcome to the world of psycho x-gf's. My advice is just to give her what she wants and send her on her way. Either way she's not going to leave you alone.
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

get a boyfriend. that should scare her off... or she'll want a threesome..
          i hate being broke!

Comment

Originally posted by darkangel
            get a boyfriend. that should scare her off... or she'll want a threesome..
            Boy, you have all the answers....Muhahahah
            "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

LMAO! somehow I dont think hes in the market for guys, but hell what do I know
              94' Mazda Protege'... trying to return it to former glory.

aim: zep867

Comment

Find a cute loaded white girl....

Worked for me.

Comment

ive seen my X once since we broke up. its been nice... mel said she saw her like a month ago and wanted to just punch her ahh thats my girl, ive trained her well

Comment

Just beat it down man, Give her the dills that way she can leave you alone. Then afterwards just remind her yall are not together. lol.

ohh yeah squeeze on her face and take a photo and send it to all her friends and her mom.
                    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

i just messed up again like 20 minutes ago. but we established some rules. we are gonna hang out sometimes but we are not boyfriend and girlfriend. this way i can gauge how much she has matured and if/when we are ready to be together... other than sexually it sucks because i have a crush on her best friend... and she blabbed to the friend and now its awkward. im going to her.

mabye i should go gay... redprotege is single
                      Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by KiddX
                        i just messed up again like 20 minutes ago. but we established some rules. we are gonna hang out sometimes but we are not boyfriend and girlfriend. this way i can gauge how much she has matured and if/when we are ready to be together... other than sexually it sucks because i have a crush on her best friend... and she blabbed to the friend and now its awkward. im going to her.

mabye i should go gay... redprotege is single
                        sleep with the friend and then tell the girlfriend about it. Just blurt it out and then make like you never meant to say anything.,
                        Last edited by bruce95fmla; 05-26-2004, 03:21 PM.
                        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                          sleep with the friend and then tell the girlfriend about it. Just blurt it out and then make like you never meant to say anything.,
                          Serenity's Dead.

Comment

ha! i didn't mean to go gay literally earlier^^. i was just kidding ya. anywho, hope ya figure it out bro, and try not to get hurt!!
                            i hate being broke!

Comment

Working...
                            X