What is your favorite video game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your favorite video game?

well, just like the top says. i mean, right now, all-time, ect. mine are Resident Evil (all of them), GT3 (right now), need 4 speed underground( i play w/ my girl), final fantasy 7, ninja gaiden(NES), and probably Zelda. have fun w/ this, it might bring back good memories!!
    i hate being broke!

Final Fantasy 3.

Comment

best game ever to me was Contra, i just can't get over that game....and it has the one password that every person in the world that has ever played a video game should know....but also tecmo bowl, teenage mutant ninja turtles, and a couple more NES games...i don't think the games now compare to those...my favorite racing game of all time was Gran Prix for Atari 2600....
      2000 DX, Blue
      Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
      2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

im sticking with ff7 i ha dit for playstation then computer and when they remake it im getting it
        i is dumb

Comment

hell yeah sk33t!! there're making a movie for a follow up on it too! looks kick ass! contra rocked!! my bro and i played that all the time. they should make a TMNT for the game cube, that would kick ass! my favorite fighting game has to be Capcom VS. Marvel.
          i hate being broke!

Comment

Wolfenstein 3d
            Ryan The middle child is always ignored
            BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
            Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Originally posted by midnightblue97
              Wolfenstein 3d
              that game made me wanna puke (literally)

awesome game, i just couldn't handle the 1st person perspective, made me really dizzy and sick.

hence my avoidance of 1st person shooters since then (Half-Life is the only other 1st person game i played)

'04 Titanium RX-8

Comment

well it used to be Counter-strike and Medal of honor but my computer is ****ed up so I cant play for more than 10 minutes before it ****s up.... so yea it blows. so now I play a lot more console and that would be Halo and NFS: Underground and I cant wait for the sequals to both of the games... anyone see the multiplayer demo for halo2??!! just bad ass.... and I read some stuff on NFS:Underground 2 and i mean cmon 70 billion diff car combos?! holy **** that is enough for me. that and its going to be an open scene type of play where you drive around hte city looking for races and shops kind like midnight club 2

Comment

Gunstar Heroes (Genisis), Gaurdian Heroes (Saturn), The Sims(when it FIRST came out), Soul Calibur (Dreamcast{videogame perfection})
                  <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
                  AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

Counter-Strike and FarCry are the only games I have been playing lately. I just downloaded Desert Combat mod for Battlefield 1942, but I haven't tried it out yet.
                    02 Protege ES

Comment

Super mario brothers 3 and grand theft auto.. awaiting gt4 and halo

Comment

Starcraft
                        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                        225.94wtq
                        torque monster!!!!
                        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

GT4 looks tits. i saw screen shot of it and a video demo a E3. it too bad dream cast lost its third part rep, and stopped production cause sould calibur by far is a great game. just yesterday, my friends and i played smash brothers malee drunk, and mario party. i gots sick though. i just played drakkenguard as well. does anyone remember colleco vision?
                          i hate being broke!

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
                            Starcraft
                            hell YeaH best ever STARCRAFT ROCKED awsome damn awsome
                            93 Protege lx (Jessi)
                            Project Jessi
                            Sold

88 "terd tan" ranger

quote:
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Racing in a Honda is like racing in the special olympics, even if you win... your still retarded
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Favorite video Game

Originally posted by darkangel
                              well, just like the top says. i mean, right now, all-time, ect. mine are Resident Evil (all of them), GT3 (right now), need 4 speed underground( i play w/ my girl), final fantasy 7, ninja gaiden(NES), and probably Zelda. have fun w/ this, it might bring back good memories!!
                              Need for Speed Underground is my favorite game. I just wished they had a Mazda Speed Protege in the game, that I can use. Maybe when the new one comes out, it will have it.

Comment

Working...
                              X