At night do you....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At night do you....

Try and guess what cars are behind you just by the headlight pattern?

only when i think they are cops, lol
    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

I do that all the time! lol. Not that good at it though. Not with trucks and minivans.
      AEM sri

Comment

yeah i'm pretty good at picking up Crown Victoria headlights now lol

'04 Titanium RX-8

Comment

Yeah, those and Chevy Impalas
          02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

I do that. Doesn't it suck when you see what you think is a cop, and it turns out to be some granny in a Grand Marquis?
            ~Mark.
            2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

hence, turn it around, if you buy a Crown Vic/Grand Marquis (preferably dark blue or white) and drive around, the road will open up like the Red Sea for you lol

'04 Titanium RX-8

Comment

Funny you should mention that. In college one of my friends had an old Crown Vic cop car, black and white, complete with spotlight. We used to drive down by the beach and shine the spotlight down on the high-school kids partying down there, and watch them scatter. 9 times out of 10 they ran off without their booze, too.
                ~Mark.
                2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

Originally posted by XLerate93
                  Try and guess what cars are behind you just by the headlight pattern?
                  No, I don't guess. I know.
                  Especially cop cars, but usually I can tell them before any other car.
                  Talk about paranoia
                  Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                  BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                  Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

im damn good at it.... but ironically im always wtf are those headlights and I find out it was a protege... I just dont see enough of them to remember their pattern... and for some reason Mel's dad likes to play with me and he has a crown vic and I always run into him on the road and he will act like a cop and mess with me...

Comment

yes, ALWAYS
                      00 dakota 4x4
                      90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

Yeap and if I think its a Po Po i turn off......haha yea I'm Paranoid.......
                        "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Originally posted by ZoomZoomH
                          hence, turn it around, if you buy a Crown Vic/Grand Marquis (preferably dark blue or white) and drive around, the road will open up like the Red Sea for you lol
                          Either that or everyone'll slow down to the speed limit in front of you and you'll get stuck

Comment

Originally posted by ZoomZoomH
                            They use alot of Impalas up here. My parents have a darker blue one (not the darkest blue) but its dark enough that lots of people get the hell out of the way.
                            Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                            BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                            Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Working...
                            X