How About a Hand to Club Protege...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How About a Hand to Club Protege...

2000 Members Strong... All day long Baby...
    1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
    1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
    2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
    2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

msprotege has 10,000 members. I wonder if we're ever going to grow to that size.

Comment

w00t!
      10,000 assholes vs. 2000 of the coolest people on the planet. We win!
      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

WooHoo this place is off the hook.....2,000 of the baddest mofo's...come get some...Muhahah
          "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
            w00t!
            10,000 assholes vs. 2000 of the coolest people on the planet. We win!
            amen. Hopefully we win the ratio of members to # of flame posts too...
            My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
            JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
            AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

i like the people on msprotege lol.
              00 dakota 4x4
              90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

I hate reading posts there b/c aparently they're having a "Who can post the biggest signature" contest that I was not informed of, it's not nice toward the eyes.
                02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

Hey now, this is a thread to congradulate ClubProtege, not bash on the other boards. Eye's on the prize ppl.

Comment

Do we have any memory's that we can recollect on this site yet??? maybe we can "take it back" he he he... Speak on it?
                    1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
                    1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
                    2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
                    2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

I remember when I first started coming here when protegeclub started having host issues or something and would be down for days at a time. It was funny to see how everyone just kind of skipped out on protegeclub and you'd start seeing the same avatars with different names on them =). Glad to see clubprotege thrive to the level it has. Thanks to everyone for making it what it is and being so positive........even when people don't know to use the search .
                      02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

I remember when i first started visting the site and some people thought i was on crack,The MAn didn't like my grammar, but i love this place a lot of great people on here.......
                        "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Comment

so how many member we have now???

'04 Titanium RX-8

Comment

last i checked, only one member...........but it looks like 2...

Comment

Working...
                              X