Poetry for She...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poetry for She...

Again, I have been let down by some of the ****ty female representation down in Cincinnati... I'm somewhat intelligent, and after 21 years, I still dont understand the following concept. Nice dudes can't win... I am a nice dude... and I know we all get the worse hand... but why can't some of these females stop lying to theirselves .... "i want a good man, i want someone that treats me right"...

No... you are lying, you want someone that is going to punch you in the face in front of your family at Christmas dinner... you want a thug, you want a bad boy... Maybe then you will be happy...

I'm tired of dealing with girls... age remains not a factor
    its time that I found a woman... age still is not a factor...

Maybe this is a rant to some of you... its merely my soul crying for me... my tears are these words... I'm hurting inside... I'm not going to bore all of you with the situation that happened to me all I can say is this... I will forever be who I am, and I cannot change that... and this is for all of you nice dudes and nice girls out there that know what you want, and can't catch a break...

I apologize if this is random, but I had to write something to ease the way I feel...

"What I Want" 6-11-04, 8:15pm

A females infatuation with self leads to,
    realization shes like everyone else,
    to understand what they do and
    why they treat brothas this way...

will lead only to emotional stress... but you see

I dont NEED a girlfriend sweet thang...
    I dont even need your love at all...
    I just want some good talk to talk,
    some conversation to spark my heart.

intelligent female interaction ma...
    we dont even have to talk at all.
    I need that, for my soul is missing, see
    motherly ways lacked when i was small.

We dont have to **** around beautiful...
    All I want is that quest found respect...
    We can chill, and make love strictly mentally...
    And naturally, my dear, comes the rest.

It's a Beautiful thing. To me...and see
    if you feel me, really, well will only be
    friends, but allow me to bring you there love,
    Ameen will show you babe...

and You will see...

That is all...
    1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
    1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
    2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
    2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Werd...........................i'm feelin that....nice Ameen.......
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

dude, straight up, i used to be the nicest guy in the world. it got me cheated on, dumped for being too nice, and a whole bunch of other hurtful stuff while in general women say they just want a nice guy, you can't be too nice. if you are too nice, they take advantage of that. they'll either boss you around, or **** around on you. course i'm only 22 myself, and i'm no expert with women, but i know where you are coming from. i used to do anything for anyone. i used to never be sarcastic, or a prick. and it wasn't just my g/f's that would walk all over me, other supposed friends would too. finally i had enough. i just stopped being nice for a while. i was a dick to anyone and everyone for a few years. then a major event happened in my life which forced me to rethink how i was as a person. i wasn't happy being a dick. i wasn't allowing anyone to hurt me or take advantage of me, but that didn't make me happy. at that point i realized i had to moderate everything. i couldn't be too nice, but i couldn't be too mean. if the woman in your life gets her way all the time, and you never stand up and be a man, she'll think you are weak, and walk all over you. she'll also get bored after a while. once a woman gets bored, anything could happen, depending how she is as a person. starting small fights once in a while isn't a bad thing. it'll keep things interesting, show her you'll stand up to her, and the make up sex is great i'm not saying start a huge fight, like me and my g/f just went through. but just enough to remind her who wears the pants and remember when you do something like that, still be the nice guy you are. send her flowers afterwards, or bring her some at work. she'll love them, and talk about them for a while. she'll also sit at work thinking about you all day. it'll remind her what she has, and why she shouldn't hurt you.

or you could go on the endless search for a woman that really appreciates a really nice guy. good luck on that one, i gave up a long time ago in searching for that, you might want to look for an older woman that has already been through enough **** in her life and really appreciates a nice guy. i've met some pretty hot and nice 30 year olds that seem like that or find yourself a younger chick like i did. you may find one that is still growing relationship wise, and hasn't gotten into the wanting a bad boy phase. either way you've got to have confidence that you'll be able to find someone that is right for you.

if all else fails, get a motorcycle

Comment

Here Im all depressed and alone:
        Heres my contribution

Someone please take hold of out to me, when I reach for you.
        Someone please give me the strength; show me what I must do.
        No one is here to help me out, reassure me life’s okay.
        No one is here to give me light and show me the way.
        No one understands where I am
        No one gives a damn.

This is where I have always been, alone all of my days.
        They always come to me, but no one ever stays.
        Is it too much to ask for a brief but tender embrace?
        Is it too much to ask for someone to wipe the tears streaming down my face?
        It is when you’re me and no one understands where I am.
        It’s disheartening grasping the reality that no one gives a damn.
        Sagaris

Comment

This reminds me of a failed relationship attempt that occurred when I was in college. At the time I was rather upset, so I turned to poetic expression to alleviate my pain.

Gave a ride one day to a girl in my class
          After 26 miles we ran out of gas
          Said the girl to me, you're a pain in my ass
          I quickly replied, I find your language most crass
          To my way of thinking you have entirely too much brass
          Too bad said she, I'm that kind of lass
          I responded, from one fair as you I can't accept such sass
          So I'm afraid on this relationship I'll just have to pass
          Doubly unfortunate since she had such a large mammary mass
          But the course of true love never runs smooth, alas
          Shaken, upset but hungry I went home and ate some freshly caught bass

Now more than ever I'm convinced of the truth of the old adage:
          An idle mind is the Devil's workshop
          Idle hands are the devil's playmate
          Last edited by goldstar; 06-13-2004, 12:43 PM.
          02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
          MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
          MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
          Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
          MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
          Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
          Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
          Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
          Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
          Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
          Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
          Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
          Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

Damn... I love all of yall...

I honestly didnt think people would reply like all of you did... I want to thank all of you for the input and the insight, for i will take all of it into consideration. I do really need to rethink the way that I treat people. I need to realize that not everyone deserves to be treated the way that I would like to be treated...

Hopefully if I keep observing this damn golden rule... and continue being me, someone will come to their senses and match my wit with some intelligent conversation rather than lies and bull****... Played for a fool is not in my plan of things to do. In the future, I will have someone beautiful in mind, body, and soul that deserves to be called my lady... And she, in time, will be the happiest woman in the world.

Man... this is inspiring me to record another song... thanks again yall... Man I feel better... I will make a new thread for my new promo song im posting...

BTW Jo... no matter what you say, your not alone... it has been proven time and time again, that we [clubprotege] are all here for everyone in every situation. That is why I love this family/forum much much more than any others... Thanks again yall, dont forget to peep my new music, I will post today!

MeeNerS aka "BeaNz & RyCE"
            My Album is Coming 2005.. Chill!
            Last edited by XxToKeSxX; 06-13-2004, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Hey you know you can vent anything you need to vent.
              Sagaris

Comment

Thank You Babe...

Comment

Working...
                X