X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is INSANE!

need a username/password
    2000 DX, Blue
    Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
    2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

just do the new user login i guess...didnt do that before...

Comment

just log in annonymously.. i book marked that bitch for when i'm bored... basically, THINK of any OBJECT, and by answering a bunch of questions, the search engine will basically narrow down EXACTLY that item.. and it's usually 70% right.. i was thinking of some difficult ****, and it picked it out.. namely breast, poop, tv, vaccum cleaner, photo id card and a key.. it can even pin out human emotions if you answer correctly.. it's amazing

Comment

i was thinking of hitler, didnt get it right
          Serenity's Dead.

Comment

That's awesome... someone put a lot of work into this thing

Comment

i was thinking flashlight, it thought i was thinking of an eyeball... o well

Comment

Originally posted by KiddX
                i was thinking of hitler, didnt get it right
                The object you think of should be something that most people would know about, but, never a specific person, place or thing.

i think with this element would make the game extrememly fun, however way too complex..

Comment

wow....

I was thinking it was asking a bunch of irrelevant questions, but it got it.... wierd

"The only thing worse than bad memories, is no memories at all" - The Dismemberment Plan

Comment

That is pretty ****ed.
                    It got most of my **** right.
                    Even when I was thinking about weed.
                    Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                    BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                    Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

http://y.20q.net:8095/btest?rIwSeXAHS9IsVczW6xIHYiUmQ!U!URj-Jm1zqjYt7jgqvHIFUgXgC0eXLzOJbY6W0qrFY,57-Cb.TKjy!qgiR7YCVAF3Sk-k-Cb3twZ7OlvgAE2G1AX.IVBVr3fuRe1X5uQ.SYUY6mcuHlx6UjK 6i.giowCIsUC4cmgT0Uv6deF3SXSDbe7wLVPTwbNnGbS
                      Past: 1994 White Protege DX ~DEAD~

Current: 05' Onyx Black Mazda 6 'S' ~Bone Stock~

Originally posted by TheMAN
                      you MUST keep in mind the 2nd gen is the bastard child of the proteges...

Comment

You were thinking of a hinge.
                        Does it have writing on it? You said Yes, I say No.
                        Is it found on a desk? You said Yes, I say No.
                        Is it flat? You said No, I say Yes.
                        Can it be painted? You said Doubtful, I say Yes.
                        Is it used by the police? You said Yes, I say No.
                        Is it round? You said Yes, I say No.
                        Does a basketball player use it? You said No, I say Yes.

The hinges in my house have writing on them!
                        My desk has hinges on it!
                        Theres a giant round bulge on the hinge--- its not flat.
                        I guess you could paint it....
                        Do the police open doors?! Of course its used by the police!
                        Well it has a round part on it....
                        ..... Well if a police officer dosent use it and a basketball player does.. im confused... what if a police officer plays basketball!?!? Ahhhh

"The only thing worse than bad memories, is no memories at all" - The Dismemberment Plan

Comment

it's a computer program.. and to take it literally would be being retarded. it's AI in it's simplest form.. somethings it gets wrong, some things it gets right. think of something like a cat, or a cigarette, a camel, an emotion like hate or pleasure.. it learns by trial and error, by telling it exactly what you were thinking, it learns to correct itself over time.. it asks different questions every time, it has no idea what you're thinking about, but trial and error, it soon learns to be efficient. this is what game developers go through, this is a project of grand proportions that through trial and error, eventually learns
                          kevin

Comment

Working...
                          X