No announcement yet.

Cops and their BS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea i got pulled over because they thought i stole something from a damn gas station. it was gay and embarrasing because it was in my neighborhood, looked kinda like a drug bust. has anyone gotten pulled over for window tint, cuz i just got mine done yesterday and it looks pimp ****, 15% all around and its REALLY dark... so im a little worried

Comment

im a cop and i pull all 2nd gen proteges over every time i see one.

not really.
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

15% will definitely get you some attention, unless they don't have regs for that kinda stuff where you live.

Comment

who knows what the laws are i live in bumble **** wisconsin, but anyways all my friends have 15% and they havnt gotten pulled over, but i am anal about that ****

Comment

around here people get pulled over when they're at the legal limit (50%).

Comment

i like to keep it simple " FCUK THE POLICE " bastards..... i used to get away with warnings.... but a dumbass frustrated old fart of a cop had to come along and give me a ticket in my own neighborhood 2 blocks away from my house because i was playing around in my protege..... beyotch ass said i didnt made a stop so he gave a ticket.... my fist ticket ever!!!!!!!!!! (i did made the stop, sort of)
              "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he how in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper, and the father of lost children. And I will strike down thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to destroy my brother. And they shall know my name is the lord when I raise my vengeance upon them."
              Ezekiel 25:17
              from Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by protege1.6
                i like to keep it simple " FCUK THE POLICE " bastards..... i used to get away with warnings.... but a dumbass frustrated old fart of a cop had to come along and give me a ticket in my own neighborhood 2 blocks away from my house because i was playing around in my protege..... beyotch ass said i didnt made a stop so he gave a ticket.... my fist ticket ever!!!!!!!!!! (i did made the stop, sort of)

so you didn't stop at a stop sign, and a cop gave you a ticket.... What a tool that cop must have been for doing his job(insert sarcasm)

I can't wait until all of you cop haters need the cops on your side one day, cause then you can finally give them the respect they deserve...if they pull you over it is b/c you obviously did something or have something wrong on your car...so cooperate with them and get on with it...
                2000 DX, Blue
                Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

hey sarcastic mixmaster i understand what you are saying.... but when i said sort of i meant that the only thing i didnt do was brake like if im hitting a wall at 5 mph ... he said the right thing to do is to slow down and like when im 3 feet almost close to the thick white line to smash on the brakes "carefully" (now that is up for sarcasm) so that a police officer will know im breaking correctly....

what kind of bullcrap is this.... he's just been in the neighborhood for 2 weeks i wasnt even speeding i was cruising in my proto thinking i was a big baller ( wearing my seatbelt too) music not too loud... exhaust not too loud.... using my hands free cable for the cell phone too.... my windows were half down and all of a sudden i see dumbass mr. CHIPS motorcycle police pulling me over
                  "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he how in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper, and the father of lost children. And I will strike down thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to destroy my brother. And they shall know my name is the lord when I raise my vengeance upon them."
                  Ezekiel 25:17
                  from Pulp Fiction

Comment

Wait, how did he tell you to stop?

Comment

ive only got warnings no tickets, one for speeding, one for loud exhaust, one for no seat belt, one cause the cop was an ass.

the one time i needed the cops i had to wait 2.5 hours for him to get there after 3 phone calls. after he got there he said he would call me on monday(it was friday)... he didnt he called me two weeks later. ass.

Comment

Its not that I dont have respect for the cops, the thing that makes me mad is that they dont have respect for me. One other thing that makes me mad is that the cops in my city would rather pull my teenage ass over than break up a drug deal between 8th graders at the COMMUNITY CENTER. (my brothers an 8th grade pothead, and tells me about this)

"The only thing worse than bad memories, is no memories at all" - The Dismemberment Plan

Comment

Working...
                        X