Best Rock Bands/Albums of the 90's..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XLerate93
    First two that popped in my head and I couldn't beleive they weren't on the list!
    Ditto, You know everyone bought Dookie
    <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
    AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

Originally posted by FC3S Boy
      what about pennywise?????
      Hell Freakin Yeah! Assorted Jelly beans and NoFX also
      <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
      AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

The problem with Momentary Lapse of Reason and Division Bell is that Roger Waters left. The music was a little more complicated but the lyrics and the message left with him. What's difficult about doing a compilation is that so much of their music is better as an album than an individual song. I love Animals but by themselves the songs don't work as well, and the Shine On You Crazy Diamond tracks are some of the best ones, but don't really lend themselves to a compilation either.

Comment

dude, i don't know about you guys but i like AFI too. i think a heller compilation of all these great bands would require a Kenwood Keg to hold them all. it would be awesome!!
          i hate being broke!

Comment

Originally posted by darkangel
            dude, i don't know about you guys but i like AFI too. i think a heller compilation of all these great bands would require a Kenwood Keg to hold them all. it would be awesome!!
            Yes, AFI is also a great band.
            2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Come on guys!.. thats like POP to me..

Why dont you listen to some
              -Mr. Doctor(the man of the 1000 voices)
              -Rob Zombie.. something more scary
              Past: 1994 White Protege DX ~DEAD~

Current: 05' Onyx Black Mazda 6 'S' ~Bone Stock~

Originally posted by TheMAN
              you MUST keep in mind the 2nd gen is the bastard child of the proteges...

Comment

rob zombie is good, i like whitezombie a little better. pop is like that damn simple plan. you can tell some bands are just made up for whats in style. afi is genuine.
                i hate being broke!

Comment

^^

and some more 90's bands i thought of:
                  The Meat Puppets
                  Gin Blossoms

and OMG just because they kick sooo much ass:
                  The Queers
                  and
                  Against Me!
                  I've seen both bands live (against me twice) --> WOWNESS!!!
                  2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

lets not forget Rage against the machine please. i probably mentioned this before. def. some silverchair-frogstomp, and some coalchamber. disturbed is good too! just don't sneak in some weak ass **** like tantric. that band sucks my nuts!
                    i hate being broke!

Comment

thanks for all of your input guys, reasonably, alot of these bands will eventually either find a home on this cd or two.. but i really just need music i can get into. now personally, afi has been so non-commercial and probably one of the best punk bands in my opinion.. but just never was my style.. alot of my listening flows in the lyrical sense moreso than musical content.. just still not sure where i sit. there are so many to pull from, but once i get some of these put together, i'll let you know the final track list.
                      kevin

Comment

Working...
                      X