Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ALEKSEY (Turbonium959) has made me loose faith in group buys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALEKSEY (Turbonium959) has made me loose faith in group buys.

This is a thread letting everyone know...

Roughly 6 second gen owners has participated in a group buy early this year.

We all paid $70.00 to Turbonium959 with hopes of recieving a fibreglass grille from TopMix.

This was a well organized group buy, that was going very smoothly until all of our payments were recieved

From that point onwards there was a severe lack of communication between aleksey (turbonium959) and the rest of the paying group buy members.

He may have been busy, or away from the computer... but according to his profile his last time he signed in was:

Last Activity: Yesterday 04:10 PM

He is not posting in the thread anymore, and he is not providing the group with any information about where our money is gone.

So this is my attempt, and im sure the rest of the people who paid $70.00 USD will agree... that we would like detailed information on what has happened to our money, where it went, and when we are getting either our grilles or a full refund.

Intruder PM'd Turbonium about this and he replied saying that he has been busy and that the money was in topmix's hands, and topmix is very difficult to get ahold of.

MY problem with this all is why he wont post in the actual thread regarding our grilles.
    I personally would like to see a scan of a bank statement or reciept showing where our $420.00 has gone.

I just thought I would make this public with the club, since Aleksey refuses to reply in our designated thread.

Aleksey, please explain whats going on... I am not happy.

Originally posted by pigeon
    Aleksey, please explain whats going on... I am not happy.
    I concur.

Comment

I just sent topmix a short email asking about the group buy.. I'm sure some of you others have done the same.. i'm not sure if i'll get a response back, but i'm hoping...
      98 Protege SE
      -------------------
      1.5L Turbo

Comment

I have not, and Chris (pigeon) has not. I don't know about the others.

Comment

Thats very mature and very well put, Chris.

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
          1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
          Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

I think its close to the point where someone gets a lawyer and we file a small court class action suit for damages in the amount of combined lost cash and time involved in recovering it.

Comment

I dont think hes trying to steal your cash, If he is i will whoop his ass at the next protege meet . Just have faith im sure he will carry through

Comment

did he give any of us in the buy a phone number? i didn't get it.. but maybe we can call him?
                98 Protege SE
                -------------------
                1.5L Turbo

Comment

calm down, alexie is a good friend of mine, ad i know he is not like that, il call him tonight and see what he has to say, so dont freak out guys.
                  .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                  225.94wtq
                  torque monster!!!!
                  dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                  http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                  http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Aleskey posted in the thread...go and check it....all is good with Al (but, not as good with TM)

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                    1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
                    Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

yea, i just checked it out

im glad we got his attention this way

Comment

where's he live. .we got people everywhere
                        NOW WITH SPINNER HUB CAPS

Comment

I'll send him a pm ...
                          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Thats right people hold this **** together as a club
                            I like when it works out without flamming
                            Visit My Garage

Comment

seeee i told you not to freak out, was i right or was i right??? lol i called him last night and told him the situation and he got on and posted, see team work. lol
                              .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                              225.94wtq
                              torque monster!!!!
                              dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                              http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                              http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Working...
                              X