No announcement yet.

:( rx-7 fulgy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahhh! my eyes are burning! he should have put money into an engine swap, not a bondo machine.
    i hate being broke!

Comment

That poor RX7
      Ryan The middle child is always ignored
      BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
      Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

What's sad is that those headlights must have taken a LOT of work... why would you go to that much effort for that?

Comment

not to be mean or anything, but i used to live in Arizona and that car screams one thing to me... mexicans (they would love it)

"The only thing worse than bad memories, is no memories at all" - The Dismemberment Plan

Comment

Originally posted by mattbeekler
            not to be mean or anything, but i used to live in Arizona and that car screams one thing to me... mexicans (they would love it)

LOL, Texas here, and Yeah.
            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

nice for someone else...custom is custom!
              1992 Protege DX - 5 spd (bought new in '92)
              1999 Tahoe LT - 2wd<---got IVANized now we have a 1999 Suburban LT
              2005 Keystone Outback 21' TT
              2007 Volvo S40
              ~~~Hawaiian Style~~~

cardomain.com/memberpage/621985
              cardomain.com/memberpage/643906
              weedlesswillie.com

Comment

yeah custom is nice because it is custom. well i take that back cause that is deff not nice

Comment

Is that 350Z headlights with supra tails???

"The only thing worse than bad memories, is no memories at all" - The Dismemberment Plan

Comment

Originally posted by mattbeekler
                    Is that 350Z headlights with supra tails???

ding ding ding, YOU ARE CORRECT YOUNG GRASSHOPPA.

AFTER A second look and reading earlier posts, I have come to the conclusion that you are not correct after all. Celica headlights.
                    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

CELICA HEADS?!?! Ohh my goodness. Why would you do that? They have to be 350Z, if they wernet what a waste that would be. I can understand the supra tails though...
                      They just desperatly wanted a supra but their dad bought them the RX-7 and wouldent let them get a different car. Its understandable.

If i did all that work on the outside of the car i would feel like such a bitch when I went out and got took byt the first real car out there. And after all the work, and getting my ass kicked I'd have to shoot myself... but after all the money i'd spent id have to buy a bullet and rent a gun! (Lampoons quote )
                      Last edited by mattbeekler; 07-14-2004, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X