Pimp my ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pimp my ride

MTV brings viewers the best in lifestyle and competition reality shows, plus live events featuring the biggest names in entertainment.

haha

damn one guy spent nearly 200 bucks on that ****. Hope its not faux.

Comment

We had something similar to that here in town yesterday. It was a competition to see who had the biggest piece of **** from 94-2000. The winner goes to NOPI and competes for some free ****. It was a blast.

Comment

so you heading to nopi greg? badass, hope you win something for that **** box

oh wait you have like a 2k1 right? :/
        00 dakota 4x4
        90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

I don't know if I will be at NOPI or not. Might be hard to get the time off from work. Besides I could care less about 95% of the cars there.

Comment

Werd on that Greg...saw a lot of them headin' that way tonight......I'm glad I will be workin there entry fees are crazy and to get just too look around is 25 dollas......my ride will be there but i will be workin!!! Be careful if you do decide to go man!!
            "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

If they actually spent all the money on performance **** rather than a combination of Rice and performance, I'd enter that ****in ****.
              Ryan The middle child is always ignored
              BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
              Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

YEa they do get a lil ricey...i mean did you see that chics civic( the lilac with black vinyl) whoa i thought she'd fly off somewhere's with that wing........they do some crazy stuff....... I guess i will just stick to PIMPin my own ride....
                "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

No point in having someone else hook up your car, that to me is pointless.

Comment

with the one on that site.... they will only put on what u want.. u basicly pick out what u wnat for 20gs...

hey i wonder if its allowed 2 go underthe hood rather than ricey wings :D

Comment

Working...
                    X