• Show
Clear All

Worst car ever

word
    Attached Files

What a turd.

lol j/k

Comment

bahs shes just about all primer now , i a lot of body work i shoulda just waited till i had money to paint it ( i miss that paint sooo much it was in really good shape, but there where detns and scratches alllllll over, oh well she will be glossy once again :D

Comment

lol, you should have put this in the phot vid section then, and post updates and stuff...

Same color once the bodywork is done I assume?
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

yah ill start one of those threads later on :D, once it actually gets 2 the point where its looking nice again hahaa ,
          Attached Files

Comment

Ooh nice, 5 lug wheels and 4WS!

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
            On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
            My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

dude its a ****ing photoshop chill hte **** out , you always have some bull**** 2 say about everything ,

Comment

dude lighten the **** up. its not cool to be a douche your whole life

Comment

It's a damn photoshop, I was kidding. God what the hell is wrong with you people. And you think something is wrong with me because I just try to be funny sometimes and no one gets it. People poke fun at me and my pin-stripes, the exhaust I worked so hard on, and the fact that my car isn't lowered, and I had a good laugh over it all, but (Belushi style)NOOOOO if I poke fun at someone else everyone gets into a little tiffy over it all.

Lighten up damnit. You'll feel better.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo

Comment

Hell look at the title of the thread, Worst car ever. You were joking about your 323, and I didn't even say something like "Yeah it is the worst I've ever seen" or something mean like that.

I actually think it looks good as is. Blue 323s are few and far between these days.

Comment

yeah, what he said, they are pretty rare. it looks good. I would paint the bumpers body color and get the rims.

Comment

Or painting the sides of the cars from the trim down to match the bumpers, sort of that BF 323 GT-X look.

Comment

yeah i was thinking about painting hte bumpres to match the car, but hell its molsty primer now , so ill just wait till i decide 2 get it painted ( if i ever do haha), iv already started saving for my gtr kit, wether it ends up being a replica from corksport or one from someone else, i will have something :D

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid
                            It's a damn photoshop, I was kidding. God what the hell is wrong with you people. And you think something is wrong with me because I just try to be funny sometimes and no one gets it. People poke fun at me and my pin-stripes, the exhaust I worked so hard on, and the fact that my car isn't lowered, and I had a good laugh over it all, but (Belushi style)NOOOOO if I poke fun at someone else everyone gets into a little tiffy over it all.

Lighten up damnit. You'll feel better.
                            It's because we hate you and wish you would die.
                            Last edited by Marc93lx; 09-27-2005, 05:50 PM.
                            2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
                              It's because we hate you and wish you would die.

lol , well it couldnt be for the fact that everyother post by him is complaining about htat damned gtx bumper from dave, or the fact that if it aint OEM looking its wrong? could it?

Comment

Working...
                              X